First Time Printer Setup – 123.hp.com Printer Setup
123.hp.com We do offer the instructions to set up the HP printer. The complete guide helps you with hp.com/123 printer setup, driver download & install, wireless setup, and troubleshooting. The 123.hp.com/setup offers complete printing and connecting solutions with the all-in-one printer.
Complete the full feature set up quickly with the official HP website 123.hp.com printer manual. Connect the HP Printer to Windows, Macintosh, and Smart Devices. Now complete the basic hardware and the software setup with the complete instructions. Know the features of your 123 Hp com printer before starting the installation using 123.hp.com.
What we Provide
12-hp.com Printer services offer easy and simple steps for basic printer setup. Also, We guide you on printer driver installation from 123.hp.com driver. Now, Enable wireless printing and mobile printing with printer drivers and software.
HP Printer Setup
- HP Printer Driver Download
- HP Printer Wireless Setup
- HP Network Setup
- HP USB Printer Setup
- HP Printer is Offline
- HP printer driver is unavailable
- HP Printer not found
- Can’t connect hp printer to wifi
123 hp com printer setup
HP printer first-time setup and install. Here are the easy to follow steps for a successful HP printer setup from the 123.hp.com setup manual.
- Step 1: Unpack your brand new HP printer from the packing.
- Step 2: Get it ready for the power supply.
- Step 3: Use the power cord that comes in the box.
- Step 4: Turn on the HP printer.
- Step 5: After turning on it, set the display settings if your 123HPcom printer has a touch display.
- Step 6: If not, you may change it later during the driver installation.
- Step 7: Install the new cartridges and the papers into the slots.
- Step 8: Then, connect HP printer to the home or office network.
- Step 9: Here, you may use either the USB cable or the wireless connection.
- Step 10: Establish a secure connection with the computer.
- Step 11: Finally, install the suitable HP printer drivers and software from 123.hp.com driver page.
123 HP Printer Driver Installation
HP Printer driver installation is essential for enhancing printer performance. Generally, HP issues majorly on the Driver installation and update with the printer OS. You may use the latest driver to install either with CD or download it online from the hp official page, 123.hp.com.
- Get your HP printer ready for the driver installation.
- Establish a secure connection between your computer (Windows or MAC) and the network.
- After that, Run the installation CD or download the 123 Hp com printer drivers.
- Download the Printer Software file from 123.hp.com/setup driver.
- Run the downloaded file to start the wizard.
- Follow the steps on the HP Printer driver install wizard and go to the connection type screen.
- Here, choose either the wired connection or the wireless connection.
- Choose a mode to connect the HP printer and the computer.
- Use the steps on the driver installation wizard.
- Complete the HP printer driver installation as per the 123.hp.com manual.
How to print from HP Printers?
After finishing the first-time printer setup, it is easy to print from your Windows or MAC computer. Before printing from MAC or Windows, establish a connection between the HP printer and the computer. Follow the steps below to print a document from Windows and Macintosh with www hp com 123 printer.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Then, go to Files and then choose Print. You may also try the shortcut keys for Print. For Windows, press the Ctrl and P together. In the case of a MAC computer, press the Cmd and P together.
- Now, the print Window pops. Here, you can set the basic settings for the task.
- A few basic settings include the number of copies, margin, duplex printing, and more.
- You may also change these settings on the document viewer if it permits.
- After setting the desired values, click on Print to assign the task.
- Now, you can see the Print task tray in the lower right corner of the taskbar.
- You may track the status of the printing task here.
123 hp Wireless printer setup
Almost every Hp printer model has the Wireless connectivity feature. With the proper Hp printer Wireless setup, you can connect the printer to both network and the device wireless. Here are the basic steps for HP Printer Wireless setup with the suitable 123 HP Com printer Wireless drivers and software.
- Complete the HP printer basic hardware setup as in 123.hp.com/setup manual.
- Then, access the HP printer touch panel and go to Settings.
- Here, go to the wireless settings option and then initiate the HP printer wireless setup wizard.
- After that, choose your Wifi name from the list of nearby networks and enter the Wifi password.
- In case your HP printer does not have a touch panel, install the HP Printer Wireless software. You can get a suitable version of Wireless software from the 123.hp.com driver page.
- After that, enable the Wifi mode on your HP printer and follow the Wireless setup steps on the wizard.
- Choose your Wireless network name when the wizard prompts and enter the password.
123 HP COM Printer Support Platforms
HP printers are compatible with almost every device. It connects with Windows and MAC Computers. Here, you can avail of HP printer services for all these connecting platforms. Also, now connect these compatible devices wirelessly to your HP Printer with specific drivers. Avail of the latest manual for HP printer setup with any of these devices from 123 hp com website.
HP Printers can connect with a few versions of Windows devices. The recommended Windows OS includes 32-bit versions of Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bits of Windows 7, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10. Now you can avail the latest HP printer drivers for all these Windows OS versions. Also, these devices can connect to your HP printers wireless.
You can connect your MAC computer with compatible OS versions easily with the HP printers. Here are the compatible MAC OS versions. It includes 10.8 Mountain lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High-Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, and 10.15 Catalina. Download and install the updated version of HP printer drivers and software for these OS versions from the 123.hp.com driver page.
123 HP Com Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot the HP Printer-related issues in less time by using the appropriate topics and stated instructions below. Use the HP Official page 123.hp.com and support page for instant support and access. Use the given directives to overcome the printer issues.
HP Printer driver Unavailable
- Initially, you need to unplug the connected USB and operate through the HP printer control panel to select the program and features option.
- Then, pick all the entries related to the hp.com/123 printer and directly use the Uninstall option on it.
- Move on to the desktop search tab to select the Device Manager. Access using the Device Manager page> View tab.
- Select the Show hidden devices option and right-click the desired entries.
- Click the Uninstall option after selecting the file to be uninstalled.
- Wait for the pop-up menu and click the delete the driver software for this device option.
- At last, try to restart the desired driver software file using the driver download page.
HP Printer can’t connect to the Wi-Fi
- Ensure the printer & system are compatible. Check that the Main tray is loaded sufficiently with quality paper sheets.
- Restart or turn OFF the printer-related devices like Printer, Computer, and router once.
- Access using the Wireless Setup option using the 123 HP com printer control panel.
- Move on with the network setup or settings option from the wireless setup option.
- For the next step, choose the Restore Network Settings. On the follow-on pages, enter the network credentials carefully.
- Proceed with the print work using the Wireless Network Test report using the HP Printer control panel.
- Make sure the wireless router is stable & active.
HP Printer Offline issues
- To begin with, you need to Turn ON the 123 HP COM printer by pressing the power button.
- Remove the power cords from the backside and leave it idle.
- If it is a default USB cord connection, make sure the USB cord is proper without any defects.
- Try the Reboot process on the hp.com/123 Printer setup and try to restart the Printer.
- Then, choose the Drivers and Printers option on the connected Windows/Mac device.
- Register the HP Printer name using the available models.
- Finally, right-click on the desired HP printer to bring them from offline to online mode.
HP Printer Not printing
- Ensure the HP printer & computer connects to the same network.
- Utilize the HP Manual 123 hp com and ensure the available port connection with the help of well-conditioned cords.
- Uninstall the printhead and check for any visible clogged on it.
- You can use either the Manual or Automatic method via the Maintenance tab.
- Verify the installed ink levels and settings. Attempt to fill or replace the required ink cartridge using the premium quality.
- Inspect whether the input tray is full of quality paper sheets.
- Restart the printer and attempt the print work.