What we Provide
12-hp.com Printer services offer easy and simple steps for basic printer setup. Also, We guide you on printer driver installation from 123.hp.com driver. Now, Enable wireless printing and mobile printing with printer drivers and software.
Basic printer setup
HP printer setup includes
- Plug in the Power Cable and Turn ON your Printer for starting up the process.
- Connect the USB cable Printer to Computer to establish the connection between your PC to Printer.
- After Connecting the USB Cable with your PC, Turn ON your Printer.
- Click on the Start Button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Now Add a Printer in your Computer.
- It will start scanning nearby printers, Choose your printer and then Add your Printer.
Printers are very easy to setup and configure. In some printer the options will be very simple. By plug in the cable and by simply Turn ON
but some printers requires more steps.
- Switch ON your Wi-Fi router. Load the paper in the printer tray, and then turn on the Printer.
- Click on the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Wireless ,Setting or Network Setup menu
- Now select your wireless Network, Now Enter the Password to Complete the Connection
HP Printers Setup Options
The New HP printer needs to setup several things included Driver Download Options, Wireless Setup and Troubleshooting.
hP printer setup
HP printer first-time setup and install. Here are the easy to follow steps for a successful HP printer setup from the 123.hp.com/setup manual.
HP Printer Driver Installation
HP Printer driver install is essential for enhancing the printer performance. Generally, HP issues a Driver installation disk with the printer. You may use this driver to install CD or download it online from the driver page, 123.hp.com.
HP Print Documents
After the HP printer first time setup, it is easy to print from your Windows or MAC computer. Before printing from MAC or Windows, establish a connection between the HP printer and the computer. Then, follow the steps here to print a document from Windows and Macintosh with HP printer.
hp Wireless printer setup
Almost every Hp printer model has the Wireless connectivity feature. With the proper Hp printer Wireless setup, you can connect HP Printer to both network and the devices wireless. Here are the basic steps for HP Printer Wireless setup with the suitable HP printer Wireless drivers and software.
HP Printer Support Platforms
HP printers are compatible with almost every device. It connects with Windows, and MAC. Here, you can avail of HP printer services for all these connecting platforms. Also, now connect these compatible devices wireless to your HP Printer with specific drivers. Avail the latest manual for HP printer setup with any of these devices from 123.hp.com/setup install.
HP Printer Troubleshooting
HP Self-diagnostic tools enable easy fix with preloaded solutions. However, this tool is available only for the Windows OS versions. The HP Print and Scan Doctor helps with diagnosing the errors and issues with your HP printer and Windows printing functions. Also, it provides troubleshooting steps to fix these errors. In the case of the MAC computer, you may require manual troubleshooting steps.