Chat With US Agent
For any assistance with HP printer setup and HP printer driver download, chat with us.
Get Instant Solution
Explain the issue or the error message you face and we guide you through the fix!
123.hp.com Printer Services
123.hp.com offers the complete guide for every HP printer model. Here, you may avail the setup instruction manuals and the latest HP Printer drivers from 123.hp.com/setup. Now complete the basic hardware and the software setup with the complete instructions. Also, now connect HP Printer to Windows, Macintosh, and network wireless. HP offers complete printing and connecting solutions with the all in one printer. Know the primary and the advanced features of your HP printer and complete the full feature setup easy with 123.hp.com/setup manual.
123 HP Officejet Printers
HP Officejet printers are suitable for the home office printing solutions. You can print non-stop and from anywhere with its features. The basic HP Officejet Printer setup instructions are available in the 123.hp.com/setup manual. Also, get wireless drivers from 123.hp.com/oj.
123 HP Officejet Pro Printers
HP Officejet Pro printers fit any busy workplace with its high productivity and features. Now you can setup HP Officejet pro printers with the 123.hp.com/setup manual. Also, enable both printing and connectivity features with the recent drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro driver page.
123 HP Deskjet Printers
HP Deskjet printers provide home printing solutions. Now HP offers all in one Deskjet printers to enjoy both printing and connectivity. The easy steps for the HP Deskjet printer setup are available in 123.hp.com/setup manual. Also, download the recent drivers from 123.hp.com/dj driver page.
123 HP Laserjet Printers
HP LaserJet printers are suitable for workspace with high printing requirements. The all-in-one Laserjet printers ease the printing tasks and enable high-quality yields. To set up your HP LaserJet printers, get the recent drivers from 123.hp.com driver page. Then, use the steps on the 123.hp.com/setup manual.
123 HP Laserjet Pro Printers
HP laserjet pro is the upgraded version of the HP Laserjet printers. You can use the LaserJet pro models at your workstation for higher speed printing. Also, HP offers a complete connectivity solution to print from anywhere. Now get the latest drivers for LaserJet pro from 123.hp.com driver page.
What we Provide
Printer services offer easy and simple steps to complete the basic HP printer setup from 123.hp.com/setup manual. Also, we guide you on driver installation from 123.hp.com driver page. Now enable wireless printing and mobile printing with the right set of drivers and software.
HP Printer Setup
- HP Driver installation
- HP Wireless Setup
- HP Network Setup
- HP USB Printer Setup
- HP Printer is Offline
- HP Paper mismatch Error
- HP Printer not found
- Check Ink or Toner Levels
123.hp.com First Time Printer Setup
HP printer first-time setup and install comprises of two major parts – Hardware setup and the software setup. Here are the easy to follow steps for a successful HP printer setup from the 123.hp.com/setup manual.
- To begin with, take your brand new HP printer from the packing and get it ready for the power supply.
- Use the power cord that comes in the box to turn on the HP printer.
- After turning on it, set the display settings if your HP printer has a touch display.
- If not, you may change it later during the driver installation.
- Install the new cartridges and the papers into the slots.
- Then, connect HP printer to the home or office network. Here, you may use either the USB cable or the wireless connection.
- Similarly, establish a secure connection with the computer.
- Finally, install the suitable HP printer drivers and software from 123.hp.com driver page.
123 HP Printer Driver Installation
HP Printer driver install is essential for enhancing the printer performance. Generally, HP issues a Driver installation disk with the printer. You may use this driver to install CD or download it online from the driver page, 123.hp.com.
- Get your HP printer ready for the driver installation by completing the hardware setup.
- Establish a secure connection between your computer (Windows or MAC) and the network.
- After that, run the installation CD or download the Hp printer drivers and software file from 123.hp.com driver page.
- In case of download, run the downloaded file to initiate the wizard.
- Follow the steps on the HP driver install wizard and go to the connection type screen.
- Here, choose either the wired connection or the wireless connection.
- Ensure that you use the chosen mode to connect HP printer and the computer.
- Then, use the steps on the driver install wizard and complete the HP printer driver installation as per 123.hp.com/setup manual.
Print Documents Using Windows and Mac
After the HP printer first time setup, it is easy to print from your Windows or MAC computer. Before printing from MAC or Windows, establish a connection between the HP printer and the computer. Then, follow the steps here to print a document from Windows and Macintosh with HP printer.
- Open the document or file that you require printing.
- Then, go to File and then choose Print. You may also try the shortcut keys for Print. For Windows, press the Ctrl and P together. In the case of MAC computer, press the Cmd and P together.
- Now, the print Window pops. Here, you can set the basic settings for the task.
- Some of the basic settings include the number of copies, margin, duplex printing and more.
- You may also change these settings on the document viewer if it permits.
- After setting the desired values, click on Print to assign the task.
- Now, you can see the Print task tray on the lower right corner of the taskbar.
- You may track the status of the printing task here.
Almost every Hp printer model has the Wireless connectivity feature. With the proper Hp printer Wireless setup, you can connect HP Printer to both network and the devices wireless. Here are the basic steps for HP Printer Wireless setup with the suitable HP printer Wireless drivers and software.
- Complete the HP printer basic hardware setup as in 123.hp.com/setup manual.
- Then, access the HP printer touch panel and go to the Settings.
- Here, go to the wireless settings option and then initiate the HP printer wireless setup wizard.
- After that, choose your Wifi name from the list of nearby networks and enter the Wifi password.
- In case your HP printer does not have a touch panel, install the HP Printer Wireless software. You can get a suitable version of Wireless software from 123.hp.com driver page.
- After that, enable the Wifi mode on your HP printer and follow Wireless setup steps on the wizard.
- Choose your Wireless network name when the wizard prompts and enter the password.
123 HP Printer Platform Support
HP printers are compatible with almost every device. It connects with Windows, MAC, Android, iPhones, and iPads. Here, you can avail of HP printer services for all these connecting platforms. Also, now connect these compatible devices wireless to your HP Printer with specific drivers. Avail the latest manual for HP printer setup with any of these devices from 123.hp.com/setup page.
HP Printers can connect with a few versions of Windows devices. The recommended Windows OS includes 32-bit versions of Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bits of Windows 7, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10. Now you can avail the latest HP printer drivers for all these Windows OS versions. Also, these devices can connect to your HP printers wireless.
You can connect your MAC computer with compatible OS versions easily with the HP printers. Here are the compatible MAC OS versions. It includes 10.8 Mountain lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High-Sierra, 10.14 Mojave and 10.15 Catalina. You can download the recent HP printer drivers and software for these OS versions from 123.hp.com driver page.
You can connect Android and iPhones to your HP printers easily. HP offers exclusive apps and software to enable wireless connection between your smartphones and HP printers. Mopria Plugin available in the Google play store enables Android connection with HP printer. Similarly, you can use the AirPrint exclusively for Apple devices. Airprint is a default software on all iOS devices with version 4.2 or later.
123 HP Printer Troubleshooting
HP Self-diagnostic tools enable easy fix with preloaded solutions. However, this tool is available only for the Windows OS versions. The HP Print and Scan Doctor helps with diagnosing the errors and issues with your HP printer and Windows printing functions. Also, it provides troubleshooting steps to fix these errors. In the case of the MAC computer, you may require manual troubleshooting steps.