HP Printer Driver is Unavailable
If you are trying to print documents/photos, the computer might get an error message. The Error says, “the HP Printer driver is unavailable” on Windows 10 computer. It may the computer fails to identify the hp printer software.
So, the question is: “How do I fix the HP printer driver unavailable error?”. Find the hp printer Driver unavailable problem fix here. This document includes the solution for the 123.hp.com/setup Printer driver unavailable in the hp printer. The Steps are available for the 123HP Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro, and Deskjet Printers.
HP printer says driver is unavailable:
The HP Printer says, “Driver is unavailable” on Windows PC. This problem describes the hp printer software as not compatible or outdated. Another reason behind that the installed hp driver against your printer model. If the computer can’t find the printer and its driver, the printer functions won’t work. Also, 123HP print jobs will not work.
What if the hp.com/123 printer has stopped working. Instead of printing, if it says HP Printer Driver Is Unavailable error. Then you need to find out whats the problem. This hp driver issue is common and can fix at ease. Take a look at few tweaks listed below for the HP Driver Problem fix:
- Solution 1: Uninstalling the 123 HP Printer from the Device
- Solution 2: Reinstalling Latest hp printer drivers
- Solution 3: Update your Windows 10 with the latest version
Fix 123 hp printer driver unavailable issues:
The printer driver unavailable issue is because of the outdated printer software installed on Windows 10.
- The corrupted hp printer driver or missing printer driver is the reason for the issue.
- Else, the hp printer driver is not compatible with the Windows 10 current version.
- Else, The Windows 10 update not installed the proper way.
- So, the Windows 10 OS missing hp printer drivers related supporting files.
- The outdated hp printer is also a reason. Unable to find the compatible printer driver.
- Windows 10 failed to recognize your printer brand or model.
- The Old hp Printer driver installation is not proper.
- Misconfigure printer information leads to hp printer error state of the driver.
- First Time hp printer setup and installation issues and not configured.
Steps to Fix HP Printer driver is unavailable Windows 10
Can’t Print the Documents in hp printer? Fix the HP Printer Driver Unavailable error in Windows 10.
Follow the below-mentioned solution to fix the hp printer driver issues.
- Uninstall the outdated and Corrupted printer driver.
- Uninstall any HP printer driver or software.
- Reconfigure the hp printer setting to allow the printer driver with connection settings.
- Download the latest hp printer driver.
- Download the Windows 10 OS compatible hp printer software.
- Set up the Computer environment to allow the hp software installation.
- Reinstall the hp printer driver.
- Ask for Technician help to Fix printer driver unavailable hp issues.
HP Printer driver installation failed says, driver unavailable
If the HP printer driver installation failed, try the Windows built-in drivers. The Windows OS built-in drivers help to download the print drivers. Follow the procedures to fix the hp printer driver is unavailable issues.
Step 1: Add HP Printer for Driver Installation
- Go to Control Panel.
- Choose Devices and printers.
- Click on the “Add a printer” option.
- Follow the setup wizard to add hp printer.
Step 2: Fix hp driver issues by Updating to Windows 10
- After adding a printer, the page prompts for the drivers.
- Select “Windows Update”.
- After, the printer driver list will update automatically.
- Choose Hewlett-Packard, HP, or Hewlett Packard.
- Then, click the name of your hp printer model.
- The driver will install automatically.
How to re-install HP printer Driver?
A Corrupted or faulty driver is the cause of the printer driver unavailable issue. To Fix the hp driver unavailable issues, follow the steps given below:-
- Open “Device Management” on the Windows computer.
- Search for the HP printer from the displayed list.
- Choose your printer and right-click on the printer.
- Click on the “uninstall” option.
- After, The hp printer driver will uninstall automatically.
- Now, go to the official hp website.
- Search for printer model and Download the latest and updated printer software.
- After downloading HP Printer software, install it manually.
- Try test page printing in your printer.
After the procedures, “hp printer driver is unavailable issues” will be fixed.
How to Questions about Printers compatible with Windows 10
How do I fix HP printer driver unavailable?
How to install driver for hp printer?
How do I find HP printer drivers?
How to install driver of hp printer?
How do I install hp printer assistant?
How do I open HP printer software?
How do I install HP printer?
How to update hp printer driver windows 10?
HP Print and Scan Doctor to check for driver issue is not working.