HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Installing a Mac Printer
The printer software acts as a functional unit of the HP Printer system. It gives a better understanding of the printer system.123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Printer software download is essential for proper printer performance. hp officejet pro 6968 software is available for various versions of Mac OS.
Steps for installing OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer driver for Mac OS X 10.6 version:
- Link your printer to your computer. Use any type of connection based on your HP OfficeJet 6968 printer. This might include a USB cable connection or wireless network connection.
- Click on the Apple menu to include hp 6968 to the list. Then move to System Preferences from the Apple menu. Next, click Print and Fax.
- Now the hp officejet pro 6968 will be available on the printer list. The best hp officejet pro 6968 driver can be easily chosen for your Mac OS X 10.6 version.
- But make sure the driver is compatible with the Mac OS X 10.6 version of your computer.
- Download the hp 6968 driver and complete the installation. Next, try to print, copy and scan based on your officeJet Pro 6968
Guidelines for installing OfficeJet 6968 printer driver for Mac OS or OS X 10.7 version:
- Click on the Apple icon, and select the System Preferences. Choose the Print and Scan option based on your operating system version.
- Examine the Printer list to confirm whether your hp6968 Printer is available on the list. If not available, you need to add the printer to the list. For doing this, find and click on the Plus sign and then the Add Printer or Scanner option.
- Now you can add the HP OfficeJet 6968 printer driver using the Apple software update.
- Choose the hp 6968 printer name by clicking the Use or Print Using menu. Now tap Add.
- Finally, complete the hp officejet pro 6968 setup. Close the System Preferences Window. Next, print or scan based on your functionality.