HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver Setup
123.hp.com 9015 Driver Setup printer grants you an extreme level of ecstasy in the printing, scanning, faxing and copying works.
Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Driver
HP Officejet Pro 9015 All-in-one printer which helps in increasing productivity. This is suitable for office purposes. Follow these steps to complete HP Officejet Pro 9015 setup.
- Unbox the printer using a scissor to take the printer and position it in a flat surface. Remove all the packaging material, plastic sheets from the printer and remove the protective blue tapes used on the printer.
- Re-check whether all the accessories and the printer are not damaged. Take the power cord and connect the printer to the wall socket.
- With a fine cloth, wipe the printer, open the paper input tray and clean it. Take a stack of paper fan its edges and load it in the paper input tray.
- Make sure that the printing side is facing up. As per the guide and Manual provided with the printer take the Ink cartridges, remove the covering and position them in the respective slots.
- Make sure it snaps back into place. Press the power button. As soon as the printer is switched on, check the control panel and complete the basic settings.
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 setup is completed.
- Now connect the printer to a wireless network and connect the device to the same Wi-Fi network and run a test print.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver download
The printer driver is crucial for all of the printers to conduct printing and scanning operations seamlessly. The HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver Setup
- Take the power cord and connect the printer to a stable power source. load enough paper in the paper input tray and switch on the printer.
- Turn on the WI-FI and make sure it is not fluctuating. On the Windows control panel > settings >network setup > wireless settings > wireless setup Wizard.
- Choose the wireless network, enter the credentials and connect a printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Connect the Windows system to the same wireless network. open the Windows browser and enter 123.hp.com.
select drivers and software. Enter the printer model and make sure to select the driver that is compatible with the operating system and the printer.Click on the download button.
- Open the downloaded file and initiate the installation process following the on-page guidance.
- When prompted, select the wired network, complete the setup, reboot the system and conduct a test print.
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver download is completed
- After completing the initial setup of HP Officejet Pro 9015 connected to a stable wireless network.
- Connect the Mac browser to the same wireless network and upgrade it.
- Visit the Mac browser and type 123.hp.com select drivers and software and enter the printer model.
- Choose the compatible HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver and click download.
- Run the downloaded file and complete the installation based on page guidance. When prompted to choose the connectivity type select wired connection.
- Take a USB cable less than 3 meters in length and undamaged connect the Mac device and the printer as shown on the screen.
- Complete the setup, reboot the system . select the document that has to be printed and the conduct A print job.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 9015 can be connected using both wired and wireless connections. Follow the steps to complete the HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless setup.
- Take a power cord and connect the printer to a stable power source. Take a stack of paper fan its edges and load it in the paper input tray. Turn on the printer.
- Turn on the wireless network and make sure it is not fluctuating.
- On the printer touch screen select the settings choose network setup.
- From the next window choose wireless settings and then choose the wireless setup wizard option.
- Within minutes a list of wireless networks is displayed on the printer select the Wi-Fi network to enter the password complete the setup. Now connect the device to the same wireless network.
- Download the suitable printer driver and add the printer to the device, select the document that has to be printed and click print. HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless setup is completed.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 USB printer setup
- Connect the printer to a stable power source using the power cord, load enough paper in the paper input tray, and turn on the printer. Make sure the power is not fluctuating.
- Turn on the Windows system select change device installation settings, and choose yes(recommended).
- Now connect the printer and the Windows system using the USB cable, found a new device message displayed on the Windows system, click on it, follow the prompts and complete the setup, choose a file and conduct a test print.
- If you are not able to find the printer add it manually by selecting add a printer or scanner option.
- If you are still not able to find the printer from the list, select the printer that I want that isn’t listed and follow the prompt, and complete the setup.
- Make sure to download the suitable printer driver on the system.
- If there is no printer selected in the printer dialogue open manually add the printer.
- On the Apple menu > system preferences> software update and complete the updates.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and then to the mac system.
- Select system preferences and choose printers and scanners from the list receive, complete the setup and choose a document and conduct a test print.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless mobile printing
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer can be easily connected on the mobile device following the steps to complete the setup.
- Load the paper in the paper input tray and connect the printer to a stable power source and turn on the printer device.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi network and connect the printer to the same.
- Switch on the mobile device and visit the Google Play Store to download the HP Smart App.
- Follow the instructions and complete the setup ,connect your Android device to the same wireless network as that of the printer.
- Open the HP Smart app and click the + icon. Choose the printer from the list and click on it.
- Complete the setup, choose a document or file, and then initiate the printing operations.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 setup troubleshooting.
If the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer driver is unavailable
- make sure to download the HP easy start software and select scan now.
- Turn off your printer and the wireless router and your device disconnect all the USB cables and turn on the printer.
- check whether the paper is not jammed
- make sure the USB cable connections of proper.
- switch off the printer remove all the USB connections and stop the entire program.
- Turn on the printer and confirm all the settings are accurate.
- Open the computer and connect it with the printer using a USB cable.
If the printer is unable to print
- make sure enough paper is provided in the paper tray and there are no damp papers.
- Make sure that owner of the ink is not empty.
- Select devices and printers and right-click on it and select see what’s printing open as an administrator at again move to the printed menu. select the option to cancel all documents and try printing with HP deskjet Pro 9015.
If the printer is not working
- turn on the computer
- select the control panel
- choose devices and printers
- select them as a default printer.