HP Officejet 5255 Driver Setup
123.hp.com HP Officejet 5255 Driver Setup grants you an extreme level of ecstasy in the printing, scanning, faxing and copying works.
HP Officejet 5255 printer driver setup guide
Follow the instructions for HP Officejet 5255 set up for the first time
- Open the box using the small scissor, take the printer slowly and place it on a flat surface. Remove all the packaging material, the plastic cover, and the blue protective tips.
- Re-check whether all the accessories are provided along with the printer and are not damaged. Take the power cord and connect the printer to a stable power source.
- Open the printer paper tray and clean it with the cloth. Take a stack of paper fan its edges align them properly and feed it in the paper input tray.
- Take the Ink cartridges, remove the packaging material, load it in the respective slots based on the manual.
- Make sure the cartridges snap back in their place. Switch on the printer.
- Complete the basic setup from the touch screen control panel.
- Conect the printer to a wireless network or through a USB cable to the device, choose the document that has to be printed and initiate the printing HP Officejet 5255 setup is completed.
HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup
Follow the guidelines to connect HP Officejet 5255 wirelessly to a Wi-Fi network.
- With the help of the power cord connect the printer to a stable power source, turn it on. Load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi network and check whether it’s not fluctuating. On the control panel of the printer select the settings option and select network setup choose wireless settings
- Select the wireless setup wizard option. After loading a list of wireless networks is displayed select your wireless network to enter the password and click ok.
- HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Connect the device to the same Wi-Fi network and conduct a test print.
HP Officejet Pro 5255 Wireless Setup
To install HP Officejet 5255 on the Windows system wireless follow the instructions.
- Connect the printer using a power cord to a stable power source and load enough paper in the paper tray to turn on the printer.
- Switch on the Windows system and the Wi-Fi. Connect the printer and the Windows system to the same wireless network.
- The Windows operating system is not updated. Download the compatible HP Officejet 5255 driver from 123.hp.com.
- complete the installation based on the on-page guidelines. Now select settings and choose printers and scanner option select add a printer or scanner choose the printer from the list and click add.
- Complete the setup choose a document and initiate the test print. HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup on Windows is completed
To connect your HP Officejet 5255 printer wirelessly to the Mac device follow the steps one by one.
- Connect the printer to a stable power source, load enough paper in the input tray, and turn on the printer.
- Turn on the wireless network and make sure the connection is not fluctuating connect your Mac system and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Click on the Apple icon and select system preferences choose the printer and scanner icon and click Plus
- Choose your printer model and click add to complete the setup. Choose the document attached to the printer and click print.
- If unable to find your printer Download the latest fully updated HP Officejet 5255 drivers from hp.com on your Mac system.
HP Officejet Pro 5255 Smart Setup
The user can easily connect HP Officejet 5255 to a wireless network using the WPS technique within minutes. Make sure the router has a WPS button
- connect the printer to a stable power source and turn it on. position it close to the Wi-Fi router. To make sure that the network connection is not fluctuating.
- On the printer touchscreen control panel > setup network> wireless settings > Wi-Fi protected setup > choose the push button option and then select start.
- Now the wireless light on the printer starts to flash. In 2 min keep pressing the WPS button on the router.
- As soon as the printer is connected to the wireless network the flashing blue light turns solid.
- Connect your computer or other devices to the same wireless network, choose the document that has to be printed and initiate the print function.
HP Officejet 5255 can be connected to a wireless network using HP Smart App.
- Connect the printer to a stable power source using the power chord load enough paper in the input tray and turn it on.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi network and connect your device and the printer to the same wireless network. On your device download the latest fully featured HP Officejet 5255 driver from 123.hp.com .
- Complete the setup and download the HP Smart App from the Google Play Store.
- Follow the on-page guidelines and complete the app installation.
- Open the application and press the + icon and select HP Officejet 5255 printer. complete the setup, choose the document that has to be printed and initiate the print.
If you are a Windows user you can easily change your wired connection into wireless by using the HP printer setup and software utility.
- On the Windows system type HP and choose your printer and open the HP printer assistant. select utilities or tools from the top menu bar click printers setup and software
- then choose to Convert a USB-connected printer to a wireless system that launches the utility.
- You can also download the HP Smart app and choose to make printing easier by connecting your printer wirelessly and complete the setup.
- If you are a Mac user select finder> click go > select application > double click HP folder > double-click HP utility from the all settings tab select wireless setup complete the action.
- At the printer by selecting system preferences> print and scan > chose the printer >click add.
- Select the print using the menu and choose Air print and complete the setup. Run the test print.
Connect HP Officejet 5255 to a wireless network using HP printer software
- Turn on the printer, load enough paper, and connect it to a wireless network.
- Connect your device to the same wireless network and download the latest fully featured HP printer software from the official website of HP.
- During the installation When prompted, select the wireless option and based on page guidance complete the setup.
- Choose a document and run a test print to make sure the connection is safe.