HP LaserJet Pro M15W
Unboxing and Installing of HP LaserJet Pro M15W
Find a suitable flat surface for your brand new HP LaserJet M15W.
- Begin by removing all the elements from the box.
- Remove all the protective material you find and dispose of it responsibly as instructed.
- Find the power cord and untangle it. Attach the cord to the rear end of the printer and the other end to the power socket. Switch on your printer.
- Now, go ahead and find the access door. You can use the User’s Manual to find it.
- Once you have opened it wait for the drum unit to get onto its replacement position.
- Replace it with the new toners that you would have found with the printer. Open the packaging carefully as this can get messy.
- Once you have inserted the cartridges you can proceed once you hear a ‘click’ sound which indicates that you have inserted it correctly.
- Close the access door and place a ream of paper on the paper tray.
The first step to manually setting up your new HP LaserJet M15W is complete.
HP LaserJet m283fdw Driver
Once the manual setup is completed you should proceed with the final setup so you could use your HP Printer.
- Visit the HP support site. You will be redirected to a support page. Enter your product details and key in your printer’s name – HP LaserJet M15W.
- Before you proceed make sure that you have chosen the correct operating system. In this case, you should choose Windows.
- You will be given a list of suitable drivers.
- Choose and download. You will find the downloaded file in the download bar or the download folder.
- You can identify the file with the .exe extension. The file’s name will look like this HPLaserJet M15W.exe
The process of downloading drivers remains the same. You would have to ensure that you choose the right operating system.
- Begin by visiting the HP Support website and choosing your product type – printers. Key in your product name – HPLaserJet M15W.
- Choose the right operating system – macOS and a list of drivers will be given.
- Choose the accurate one and proceed to download it.
- You will find the file in your download bar or in your download folder with an extension that looks like .dmg
- Once you have located your file you can begin the installation process.
Installing HP LaserJet M15W Driver
- On completing this final step you will be able to use your printer.
- Once you have located your driver on your system you can go ahead and initiate the process.
- Run the downloaded driver, .exe for windows, and .dmg for a mac.
- Complete the necessary instructions on the installer and complete the process until the end.
- Place a few sheets of paper in the tray and give your printer a quick run.
HP LaserJet Pro M15W Wireless setup
The HP LaserJet M15W comes with the latest technology of connecting the system wirelessly. Your HP Printer is wireless so, this makes the process easy.
Note: Before you begin the process make sure you have the necessary credentials for your network connection.
Follow the process accurately.
- Press and hold the ‘wireless’ button for about 3 seconds.
- You will see a blinking light indicating its readiness.
- Once the connection is optimized you can go ahead and press the ‘WPS’ button on the router.
- The connection will be completed.
HP Printers – Changing from USB to a Wireless Connection
- Make sure that your printer and system are powered.
- Remove all USB cables from your printer.
- Make sure you have your network’s credentials in hand and an active Wi-Fi network.
- Start by linking your HP LaserJet M15W to your network as mentioned above.
- On your printer’s screen choose the ‘wireless’ button and press and hold for about 3 seconds.
- If you see a blinking light it indicates its connectivity. Press the ‘WPS’ button and wait for the light to stabilize.
- Your printer is ready. Do a quick check to confirm that it has been connected properly.
- Your printer should be available on the list.