HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe
HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe Setup
Follow the below procedure to unbox and install your brand new HP LaserJet m
- Carefully unwrap the packaging and remove the printer. Place it on a flat surface. Remove the protective plastic material.
- You will find a power cord in the box. Untangle it and attach the power cord to the rear end of the printer. Plug the power cord into the wall socket at the other end.
- Once you have connected the power cord properly, turn the HP LaserJet mfp m234dwe on.
- Find the access door by referring to the printer manual.
- Pull open the access door and wait a few seconds for the drum to get into its position.
- Remove it and replace it with the new cartridges you find in your box.
- Close the printer carriage door if you have completed the step.
Place your paper on the tray and your HP LaserJet mfp m234dwe is setup.
HP LaserJet mfp m234dwe Driver Install
- Once you have downloaded the driver software you can proceed with the next process of installing the driver.
- This allows you to add your printer to your system allowing you to use the printer.
- The installation process is simple. You will have to follow a wizard which simplifies the process.
- You will see a ‘finish’ tab at the end. Once you click on it the installation process is complete.
HP has made the installation process more user-friendly so that setting up the printer will be quick and easy.
- Visit the HP support website to find a suitable driver for your HP LaserJet mfp m234dwe
- Choose the device and enter the model number. In this case, the name of the printer is ‘HP LaserJet mfp m234dwe’.
- Click the driver that is suited for your operating system. In this case, we will choose Windows.
- This will begin the download process. The driver will be downloaded onto the system.
- Click the driver. It will be named in the following manner – HP LaserJet m234dwe.exe in the download bar.
- You will also find it in the Download folder on your PC.
Choose the file and click on it. This will begin the installation process.
- Get onto the HP support website and find the driver for HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe suitable for your operating system.
- Once you’ve chosen your Driver for the Mac go ahead and begin the download process.
- You will find your file in the download bar.
- Choose the file and begin the installation process. Your file will be named as follows – HP LaserJet mfp m234dwe.dmg
HP LaserJet mfp m234dwe – Changing from USB to a Wireless Connection
- Before you begin the process make sure that your computer and your brand new HP LaserJet m234dwe are powered up.
- Remove any USB connection that is attached to your printer.
- Changing from a USB connection to wireless can be done at any time wherever you require it.
- The first step would begin with linking the HP LaserJet mfp m234dwe printer to a network.
- On your printer, you will have to choose the ‘wireless’ option to initiate the wireless setup.
- You will notice that the wireless light will begin to blink.
- While the light is blinking press the WPS button on the router and wait until the light stabilizes. Indicating the connection has been successful
- To check if the process is complete you can check if the name of the printer is available on the list of printers.