HP Envy 5055 Driver Download Without CD
Hp Envy 5055 is one of the most compatible printers at a low cost. The below discussion will help you to select the HP printer driver. This also provides instructions for downloading the driver without the installation CD. The installation CD comes with your hp 5055.
You can select the operating system from the webpage during the driver download. Let it be Windows, or Mac, whichever is the operating system you will land on the corresponding page.
- Visit the HP official page from any of your web browsers. Enter your envy 5055 printer model number. You will be direct to home page. Now choose the Software and Drivers tab and Click OK.
- Pick your operating systems. Find the hp envy 5055 driver that you wish to download. Then hit on the download option on the screen.
- The hp 5055 driver can also be easily extracted from Windows Update. Apple software update is available for Mac systems.
- Now the software is easily downloaded on your computer. Double click on the file to run it on your computer.
- Initiate the installation wizard to start the installation. Enter the necessary fields to complete the hp envy 5055 software on your computer.
- Select your connectivity modes such as wireless, wired or USB Connection. Once the hp envy 5055 setup is complete, the software installation is successful.
You can also use the manual method to install the hp 5055. This is possible with the Add Printer option. The below instructions will guide you with driver installation using the manual method.
In the meantime, download the HP printer software and setup file from a reliable source. Get the USB cable to connect the computer with the HP printer.
Installing Envy 5055 driver using the downloaded setup file
Keep the computer on which you want to install the driver in the ready state. Use the USB cable to connect the computer and printer. Extract the setup file from the zip format. Run the driver file and follow the instructions available on the hp envy 5055 manual. Activate the services you need for your hp 5055 printer. Next, add the HP envy printer 5055 to printer list, if not added automatically. Finally, click on the Confirm button to complete the configuration.