HP Deskjet 4158 Offline Error
The annoying Printer Offline error message occurs when you try to print the document from HP Deskjet 4158. You just need to follow the guideline described in the 123.hp.com/setup 4158.
- The print does nothing when you click on the Print option.
- It means 123h hp Deskjet 4158 printer went to Offline mode or sleep.
- You can bring the HP Deskjet 4158 Setup printer to the online.
Step 1: Reset your HP Deskjet 4158 printer
HP Deskjet 4158 Printer Offline error has a simple solution to fix in no time. There may be many reasons for the issue. It can be either a network error or some other technical issue. Once you solve the issue with care, your printer will never fall into this issue again.
- Firstly, start with rebooting HP Deskjet 4158 printer and computer.
- You need to restart the router.
- Then the HP Deskjet 4158 printer offline issues resolved.
- The above steps may not resolve the issue. No issues.
If you need more information, refer 123.hp.com/setup 4158. You will never know the exact reason until you follow the right steps. When you perform the steps, do it one by one. But, do not skip any steps in the process. Verify 123.hp.com/dj4158 printer and try to restart the connection.
Step 2: Add HP Deskjet 4158 manually
Using the available settings, you can bring HP Deskjet 4158 printer online. For that, follow the upcoming steps.
- Open the Settings and go to Printers.
- Select the HP Deskjet 4158 printer name and right-click.
- Now, select Use Printer Online option.
- It will automatically put the HP Deskjet 4158 USB Setup into online mode.
Step 3: Re-configure HP Deskjet 4158
- You need to clear the existing print jobs.
- Double click on the printer name.
- Select the Printer Menu option.
- Find the Cancel All Documents option. It will delete the stuck print jobs.
- If HP Deskjet 4158 printer is still offline, do it one more time.
- Then, try to test print.
- Turn off DJ4158 printer and then turn on.
- Verify if the printer has jammed and find the cause.
- Rectify the loose connections and network connections.
- To establish a connection, you can use HP Deskjet 4158 wireless setup steps.
Step 4: Uninstalling HP Deskjet 4158 Driver
- Reboot the printer and check if it prints fine.
- Now, you need to uninstall the existing HP Deskjet 4158 driver.
- At the moment, you need to HP DJ4158 Troubleshooting.
- Choose Printers and then Settings icon. After choosing the printer, delete it.
- In the meantime, head to 123.hp.com/setup 4158 to download the new driver.
Step 5: Re-installing HP Deskjet 4158 Driver
- From the Settings option, choose Printers.
- Then, select your HP Deskjet 4158 printer name from the list.
- On the printer name, right-click on it.
- And, choose the Properties option.
- Go through the options to find the General or Details Tab option.
- Choose the driver button.
- Again, using the Add Printer wizard, download the latest driver.
- The recent driver is available in the direct link.