123 HP Deskjet 3632 Printer Network Connection
There are 4 different types of Network Connections for hp Deskjet 3632. The types of connections are clearly given below:
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Wireless Connection
- Change USB network to a wireless connection
- Wi-Fi Direct connection without a Router
Access the Printer’s Embedded Web Server Home Page to know more Advance settings.
HP DJ3632 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Ensure the following, before you begin setting up the Printer to the Wireless Network:
- Firstly, wireless router 802.11b/g/n network configuration and WPS feature.
- Secondly, hp envy 5055 printer and Computer capable of configuring on the USB network.
Note:The software might prompt for a wireless network name and a password. Basically, the Wireless Network Name is the name of your wireless network. The password might be either a WPA passphrase or a WEP key according to the Network Security Levels.
How to Activate Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Press the WPS button available on your Deskjet 3632.
- Then press the WPS button on the Router to enable the wireless service.
Note: You can get the Network Configuration Page by exploring the settings. The Network Configuration Page contains the details of the wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 3632 Printer Wireless Setup
- First, open the hp Deskjet 3632 software. Consequently, click Utilities.
- Next, tap on Printer Setup and Software manual installation.
- Then, click connect hp envy5055 Printer on a Network and select Wireless network option.
- Proceed with the onscreen instructions to establish wireless connectivity.
HP Deskjet 3632 Printer USB Setup of wireless
- You can use this wireless setup method during printer software installation.
- At this time you need to temporarily connect a USB cable between the computer and hp envy 3632 printer.
- For this hp Deskjet 3632 setup, the software will prompt connection and disconnection.
How to Change HP Deskjet 3632 Printer USB network to a wireless connection?
First, install the HP Printer Software and connect the new hp 3632 printer to your Computer. Then make use of the printer software for hp Deskjet 3632 to Change the Network Connection type.
Steps to change from a USB connection to a Wireless Connection for the Printer (windows):
- Explore the Hp Deskjet 3632 software.Tap on the utility button
- Click hp Deskjet 3632 setup settings.Choose connect a New Printer and follow the onscreen instructions
- Pick the Wireless connection option when prompted.Then click continue to convert a USB connected hp5055 printer to a wireless printer.
- At last, disconnect the USB cable from your hp Deskjet 3632 printer.