How To Setup HP Officejet 5255?
How may we help you with HP Officejet 5255?
123.hp.com/setup 5255 has the complete instruction manual for your new HP OfficeJet 5255 printer. It includes the complete set of steps for the below process:
- HP OfficeJet 5255 Initial Setup,
- Latest driver and software for OJ5255,
- Complete HP OfficeJet 5255 Network Setup,
- HP OJ5255 Wifi Setup,
- OfficeJet 5255 Wired USB Setup.
What is in the new HP OfficeJet 5255 box?
When you purchase a brand new HP OfficeJet 5255 printer, you also get the printer accessories along with the printer. Now you can use the below checklist for the HP OJ5255 printer accessories.
- A new HP Officejet 5255 printer,
- Power cord for the printer,
- Basic driver CD for printer setup,
- A USB cable to complete the HP Officejet 5255 USB Setup,
- Complete instruction manual for HP OfficeJet 5255 printer.
How to unpack the HP Officejet 5255 printer from the box
- Firstly, tear the protective plastic tape over the printer carton and pull the HP Officejet 5255 printer out carefully.
- Then, verify the box for the HP Officejet 5255 accessories.
- After that, check the new HP 5255 Printer for complete packing materials and get rid of them.
- Then, power on the HP Officejet 5255 printer by connecting it to the direct power supply.
- Finally, complete the display settings on the printer touch panel and get the printer ready for the setup process.
How to set up an HP Officejet 5255 printer for the first time?
- To begin with, unpack the printer from the box and complete the display settings.
- After that, install the cartridges from the box and load papers on the input tray to print the alignment page.
- Now, use the LAN/Ethernet cable or the Wifi to connect the HP Officejet 5255 printer to the network.
- After that, use the same mode to connect the 5255 printer with the devices.
- Finally, complete the HP Officejet 5255 driver and software installation process. Here, you can use the CD from the pack or the driver download page 123.hp.com/oj5255
How can I connect my HP Officejet 5255 and the network?
To connect your HP Officejet 5255 printer to the network, you may use either the USB cable or the LAN cable or the wireless mode. Here are the easy instructions to establish a secure connection between the printer and the network.
HP Officejet 5255 LAN connection mode:
- Initially, run the LAN or the Ethernet cable from the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer to the router.
- Here, ensure that you connect to a working LAN port on the router.
- Now on a successful connection, you can see the Network icon stable on your HP OfficeJet 5255 printer display.
- You may also use the USB cable to connect the printer to the network if your router has a suitable USB cable port.
HP Officejet 5255 Wifi connection mode:
- Initially, access your printer touch panel and then go to the Network Setup option.
- Here, select the Wireless Setup mode and then the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now the wizard searches for the available nearby Wifi networks and lists them on display.
- Here, select your HP Officejet 5255 printer name from the list and add it to your Wifi network.
How to connect HP Officejet 5255 and a computer?
Similar to connect the HP Officejet 5255 printer to the network, you can connect the printer and the devices either wired or wireless. Here is the complete set of instructions for connecting the HP Officejet 5255 printer to a computer (Windows or MAC), either wired to wireless.
For a USB mode of Connection:
- Firstly, take the USB cable from the printer box and connect it between the printer and the computer.
- Now, on a successful connection, the computer asks for installing the latest set of HP OJ5255 USB drivers and software.
- Here, you may use either the CD or the driver download page 123.hp.com/oj5255 to download the USB drivers for Windows and MAC.
For a Wifi Connection:
You can connect the HP Officejet 5255 printer to the computer wireless with the below easy steps. However, for a successful wireless connection, you may require a suitable set of HP printer wireless drivers and software. You can now download the HP OJ 5255 Wireless driver and software from the HP Officet 5255 CD or the driver download page 123.hp.com/oj5255.
- For Windows Computer: Control Panel à Devices & printers à HP Officejet 5255 printer name.
- For MAC computer: Apple icon à System & Preferences à Devices à HP Officejet 5255 printer name.
How to choose between the wired and the wireless connection?
Depending on your usage and mobility, you can choose between the two connectivity modes. In case you have a desktop at your workplace and have reduced accessibility or mobility, you can choose the wired or the USB connection. If you love moving and being dynamic, you can choose the wireless connection mode. As a bonus, you can enable the complete wireless and mobile printing solutions with the wireless connection mode.
Where can I get the complete driver for HP Officejet 5255?
- As the CD that comes in the pack contains the basic set of HP OfficeJet 5255 driver, you can install the full feature drivers for the driver download page.
- Once you visit the page 123.hp.com.oj5255, the website extracts all the available drivers and software compatible with your computer OS version.
- Now, install the Full Feature HP Officejet 5255 drivers to your computer and complete the process.
How to install the suitable HP OJ5255 drivers for my computer
- Follow this easy checklist below to get the suitable driver and software for your HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Check your computer OS version.
- Visit the driver download page 123.hp.com/oj5255.
- Download the full feature driver file to your computer.
Is it necessary to update the Officejet 5255 drivers regularly?
- We recommend that you update the existing HP Officejet 5255 printer drivers to the latest version frequently. Here are the reasons why it is important.
- Fix recurring error bugs with the latest set of drivers and software,
- Enhance the HP Officejet 5255 printer performance,
- Rectify printing and connectivity issues with the latest driver version.
Can I update the HP Officejet 5255 drivers automatically?
You can update the HP Officejet 5255 printer drivers and software regularly with either the exclusive HP apps or the OS update. HP offers specific apps to monitor and regularly update the printer drivers and software. Now, you can download these drivers and software from the HP Officejet 5255 driver download page. Also, these apps are available for both Windows and MAC OS versions. In the case of the OS software update, only Windows allows automatic Printer driver update feature, while Apple does not
How to connect with our dedicated HP Officejet 5255 experts?
Our team of experts is available round the clock both through call and chat. You may choose to either dial our toll-free number 1-844-687-6686 or chat with us. We guide you through the complete HP Officejet 5255 printer setup process. Our services include printer setup, driver download and updates, software reinstallation, wireless setup, and the USB setup. Also, we assist you in getting the latest and the suitable HP Officejet 5255 drivers and software for your computer. Our professionals aim at guiding you with both Windows and MAC OS versions.