How To Setup HP Officejet 4650?
How may we help you with your HP Officejet 4650?
123.hp.com/setup 4650 is a complete instruction manual guide for HP Officejet 4650 printer. You may also get the complete guide for the below setup process, which includes:
- HP Officejet 4650 Setup for the first time,
- Driver and software install,
- Officejet 4650 Network setup,
- Wired and Wireless Setup of OJ4650.
What is in the new HP OJ 4650 printer box?
Generally, HP provides a brand new printer along with the accessories in the box that are necessary for the first time setup process. You may use the below list to verify the contents in the box.
- HP Officejet 4650 printer,
- A Power Cord,
- Driver installation CD/DVD with basic drivers,
- A USB cable for wired connection,
- Complete printer setup manual,
- A set of new HP original ink cartridges.
How to unbox the HP Officejet 4650 printer from the pack?
- Firstly, open the carton box top cover and pull the HP Officejet 4650 printer out carefully.
- Then, peel off all the tapes and packing materials of the printer surface and throw them for recycling.
- After that, place the printer on a flat surface and check for any tapes in the inner area.
- Then, connect the Power cable from the HP Officejet 4650 printer to the wall outlet.
- Finally, turn on the printer and complete the basic display settings like region, language, time, and date.
How to complete the HP Officejet 4650 Initial setup?
- To begin with, complete the printer display settings and get the accessories ready.
- Now, install the cartridges that came in the pack and load papers into the input tray.
- After that, connect the printer to the network and the devices.
- Here, you may use either the USB connection or the wireless connection. However, we recommend the wired connection for an uninterrupted initial setup process.
Then, install the necessary HP OfficeJet 4650 driver and software from the CD or the driver download page and complete the setup process
How to connect HP Officejet 4650 to a secure network?
To connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer to the network, you may choose the LAN or the Ethernet cable or the Wifi mode. However, the LAN or the Ethernet cable connection is the best for the first time setup as it provides stable and uninterrupted connectivity. You can use the below instruction steps to complete the connectivity setup between the HP Officejet 4650 printer and the network.
LAN connection between the printer and the network:
- To begin with, check the router for the USB port.
- In case the router has a USB port, you can use the USB cable between the printer and the router.
- If it does not have a USB port, use the LAN or the Ethernet cable to establish a secure network connection.
Connect HP Officejet 4650 and the network wireless:
- To begin with, the wireless connection between the HP Officejet 4650 and the network, get the Wifi details like name and the password
- Then, access the printer touch panel and then go to the Wireless Setup Wizard option under the Network Setup.
- Here, the wizard searches for and lists all the available nearby Wifi networks.
- Now, choose your Wifi name from the list and type in the password to add your HP Officejet Printer to the network.
How do I connect my HP OfficeJet 4650 printer to the computer?
After connecting the HP OfficeJet 4650 to the secure network, connect it to the devices (Windows or MAC). For this, you can use either the USB mode or the Wireless setup mode. Our experts recommend the wired or the USB mode of connection between the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer and the computer. Here are the connectivity setup instructions in detail between the HP Officejet 4650 printer and the computer.
For a USB Setup:
- To begin with, get the USB cable that comes in the pack along with the printer.
- Then, connect one end of the USB wire to the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer and the other end to the computer.
- Now, the computer proactively prompts for installing the HP Officejet 4650 printer USB drivers.
- Here, you may use either the Driver CD or the driver download page 123.hp.com/oj4650.
For HP OJ4650 Wifi Setup:
To connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer to a Windows computer wireless, here are the easy instructions:
- Initially, go to the Control Panel of the device and then go to Devices.
- Here, from the list of nearby devices, select your HP Officejet 4650 printer name to add it wirelessly to Windows.
To connect a MAC computer wireless with the HP Officejet 4650 printer, follow these steps:
- Firstly, click on the Apple icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Then, go to the Systems & preferences and then the Devices.
- Now, from the list of devices, choose your HP Officejet 4650 printer name.
Should I use the wired or the wireless connection with the printer?
Depending on the usage and device, you may choose either the USB connection or the Wifi connection. However, for an ideal workplace with a desktop computer, we recommend the USB mode of connection. When it comes to a dynamic workplace, you can use the wireless connection mode as it enables the complete mobile printing features.
Where to get the Full Feature drivers for HP Officejet 4650?
- You can download the full feature driver and software for HP Officejet 4650 from the driver download page 123.hp.com/setup 4650.
- Here, on the driver download page, you can get both the complete driver and software package.
- Also, now you may choose your add-on software depending on your printing needs.
How to know the suitable drivers for HP Officejet 4650
- Firstly, identify the OS version of your computer and check the existing printer driver version.
- Then, decide the HP features that you would like to enable on your HP 4650 Printer.
- Now, check the driver download page 123.hp.com/setup 4650 and install the latest and the suitable drivers that fit these requirements.
Is it necessary to update HP Officejet 4650 often?
Now update the HP Officejet 4650 drivers regularly on your computer. Here are the reasons why you should have the latest driver versions always:
- Enjoy uninterrupted printing with the latest drivers and software.
- Fix the recurring HP Officejet 4650 issues with the latest drivers.
- Also, enhance the OJ4650 printer performance.
How to automatically update Officejet 4650
Now update the HP Officejet 4650 printer driver and software automatically with the HP apps. HP offers exclusive apps and software for updating the existing HP Officejet 4650 drivers regularly. You may also choose to update the HP printer drivers through the computer OS update. However, this option is available only with the Windows computer. Apple Software does not support HP Officejet 4650 Printer driver update through the ASU.
How to reach our dedicated OJ4650 experts?
For any assistance with the HP Officejet 4650 printer setup, reach our dedicated professionals. Our team of experts is here to guide you with the HP Officejet 4650 driver download and installation, Wireless Setup, and the USB setup. Also, now get the latest and the compatible version of HP Officejet 4650 drivers for both Windows and MAC. Ring us at (844) 896-6313 or chat with our experts for immediate assistance for all your HP Officejet 4650 printer!