How To Setup HP Envy Pro 6458?
How may we assist you with Envy Pro 6458?
123.hp.com/setup 6458 has the complete set of instructions for the Envy Pro 6458 printer setup. Here is a list of the few services we offer for your brand new HP Envy Pro 6458 printer:
What is in the new box?
HP offers the new Envy Pro 6458 printer in the box along with the printer accessories. Here is the checklist for the Envy Pro 6458 accessories.
- Brand new HP Envy Pro 6458 printer,
- Power cord,
- Basic Setup Driver installation CD for Envy Pro 6458,
- 3-meter long USB Cable,
- Printer Setup instruction manual.
How do I unbox the Envy Pro 6458 printer?
- To begin with, open the outer carton box carefully.
- Then, grab the new Envy Pro 6458 printer carefully and pull it out.
- After that, remove the packing material and the tape on the printer’s outer surface.
- Then access the cartridge door to remove the packing tapes and material.
- After that, connect the envy Pro 6458 printer to the wall outlet and turn on your printer.
How do I complete the Envy Pro 6458 first time setup?
Below are the easy steps for completing the HP Envy Pro 6458 initial setup as in 123.hp.com/setup 6458.
- Firstly, complete the Preference settings on the printer touch panel.
- Then, set the desired values for the options like region, time, language, and date.
- After that, insert the cartridge into the right slots and load the papers to print the alignment page.
- Then, connect the printer to the network and the computer, either wired or wireless.
- After that, install the latest set of compatible Envy Pro 6458 drivers and software for MAC or Windows.
- For further assistance on HP Envy Pro 6458 as in 123.hp.com/setup 6458, reach us.
How do I connect HP Envy Pro 6458 Network Setup?
Now you can connect the new HP Envy Pro 6458 to the network either with the USB cable or the wireless wizard mode. Here are the simple steps to complete the HP Envy Pro 6458 connectivity setup from 123.hp.com/setup 6458.
- For a wired connection between Envy Pro 6458 and the network, use the USB cable that comes in the pack. Here, ensure that your home router has a USB port.
- In case the router does support a port for USB, use the LAN or Ethernet cable from the Envy Pro 6458 to the router.
- Now, for the wireless mode of connection, access the printer touch panel and navigate to the Network Setup.
- Here, under the Wireless setup option, select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, the wizard runs a quick scan to get the nearby wireless networks.
- From the list of nearby available wireless networks, select your network name and type the password.
- On a successful connection, the Wifi light on the Envy Pro 6458 panel blinks steadily.
- For further detailed instructions on Envy Pro 6458 network connectivity setup, refer 123.hp.com/setup 6458.
How do I connect HP Envy Pro 6458 Setup to Windows or MAC?
It is now easy to connect the Envy Pro 6458 to the MAC or Windows wired or wireless. However, for either of the method, you may require the specific set of Driver and Software. You can now get this Envy Pro 6458 USB driver and wireless software from the CD from the box or the driver download page 123.hp.com/envypro6458.
To connect the MAC or the Windows to the Envy Pro 6458 with a USB, here are the instructions.
- Initially, connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Now, the computer asks for installing the HP Envy Pro 6458 driver and software.
- After that, run the CD on your computer and follow the steps on the Driver install wizard.
- Finally, complete the Envy Pro 6458 USB Setup process.
To connect the Envy Pro 6458 to the computer wireless, use these steps:
- For Windows computer, go to the Devices and printers under the Control Panel.
- Then, from the list of nearby wireless devices, choose your HP Envy Pro 6458 printer name.
- For MAC Device, click on Systems and Preferences and then the Devices.
- Here, choose your Envy Pro 6458 printer name for wireless connection with MAC computer.
Should I choose a wired or a wireless connection?
It is always better to connect Envy Pro 6458 to a device or a network with a wired connection. The USB connection offers stability in the connection. Also, it enables an uninterrupted first-time setup process.
However, in the case of mobility, you can use the wireless method. It enables accessibility and also enables other web service features.
HP 6458 driver Download and software Installtion?
You can get the complete Envy Pro 6458 printer driver and software from the Driver download page. Here are the easy instructions to download and install the latest set of Envy Pro 6458 drivers and software from 123.hp.com/envypro6458.
- Initially, establish a secure connection between the Envy Pro 6458 printer and the computer.
- Then, visit the Driver download page and download the compatible drivers for Envy Pro 6458.
- After that, initiate the installation wizard and follow the set of instructions for the driver installation. For any assistance on Envy Pro 6458 full feature driver installation, refer 123.hp.com/setup 6458.
How to choose the right HP Envy Pro 6458 drivers for my computer?
You should consider two major factors to choose the right Envy Pro 6458 drivers and software:
- The OS version of your computer – Windows or MAC,
- The printing need at your home or workplace.
Depending on these two, you may choose either the basic version of Envy Pro 6458 drivers or the full feature drivers and software package.
Is it necessary to update the HP Envy Pro 6458 drivers regularly?
It is important to update the Envy Pro 6458 printer drivers and software very often. The regular update of printer drivers and software enhances the printer performance. It also fixes recurring bugs with the latest version updates. You can get the latest version of the Envy Pro 6458 Drivers @ 123.hp.com/envypro6458.
How to update the Envy Pro 6458 drivers automatically?
You may update the HP Envy Pro 6458 drivers and software manually or automatically. HP offers an exclusive app to check for regular driver and software updates whenever the printer is online. With the HP Smart app, you can update the HP printer drivers and software regularly.
Also, the Windows OS offers an HP driver update along with the OS software update. You can simply add the printer driver and software to the utility list. The Windows updates the printer drivers and software whenever there is an update.
NOTE: Apple Software Update no longer supports HP Envy Pro 6458 driver update through the software update.
How to reach our dedicated Envy Pro 6458 experts?
Our HP Envy Pro 6458 specialists are available round the clock on the phone and chat. For immediate assistance, call our number (844) 896-6313 . Our experts guide through the easy instructions to fix the issue or complete the setup process. You may also choose to chat through the chatbox. We usually answer your query in less than a minute. Try now!