How To Setup HP Envy Photo 7858?
How may we assist with Envy 7858?
123.hp.com/setup 7858 provides HP Envy Photo 7858 manual for enabling almost every feature. You may choose to enable the complete HP Envy 7858 features during the initial setup or see the below manuals.
- First time HP Envy Photo 7858 Setup,
- Driver download for Envy 7858,
- USB Setup for Envy Photo 7858,
- HP Envy Photo 7858 Wireless Setup,
- Network Setup for Envy 7858.
What do you get in the printer box?
When you buy a new HP envy Photo 7858 printer, HP offers both printer and its accessories in the box setup from 123.hp.com/setup 7858. Here is a quick list on what you get in a brand new Envy 7858 box:
- HP Envy Photo 7858 Brand new printer,
- Envy 7858 Power Cable,
- Basic driver installation CD,
- Original Envy 7858 USB cord,
- Envy 7858 printer manual for setup.
- HP Original cartridges for first time setup.
How do I unpack the new Envy Photo 7858?
- Initially, remove the tapes on the printer packing carton and open the top of the box.
- Then, hold the Envy 7858 printer carefully and pull it out.
- After that, place the printer on a flat surface and remove all the packing tapes on the 7858 printer.
- Now, open the access door and get rid of the packing materials.
- After that, connect the original power cord from the pack to the 7858 printer and the wall outlet.
- Finally, turn on the printer and complete the basic printer settings like region, language, and date.
How do I complete HP Envy Photo 7858 first time setup?
- To begin with, turn on the Envy 7858 printer and then insert the cartridges from the pack into the respective slots.
- Then, load ample papers of US letter size into the slots and print the alignment page.
- Now, connect the Envy Photo 7858 to the network and the computer.
- For connecting the Envy 7858 and the devices, you may use the USB cable or the wifi.
- After that, install the latest Envy Photo 7858 printer driver and software from 123.hp.com/setup 7858 the pack and complete the setup process.
- Here, you may choose to complete either the basic printer setup or enable the full features from 123.hp.com/envy7858.
How do I connect my HP Envy 7858 to the network?
Now choose either the LAN cable or the Wifi mode to connect the Envy Photo 7858 printer and the network. In case your router has a USB port, you can use the USB cable instead of the LAN cable. Here are the easy instructions to connect them:
HP Envy Photo 7858 Wired connection mode:
You can connect the Envy Photo 7858 printer and the network with the LAN or the Ethernet cable. For this, simply connect the cable between the Envy Photo 7858 and the router.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Wireless connection mode:
In the case of the wireless connection, you can use the Wireless Setup Wizard. For this, you may require the latest HP Envy Photo 7858 Wireless driver and software and the Wifi details.
Now, access the Envy 7858 printer menu and go to the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Here, the wizard lists the nearby available wireless networks from which you choose your network name. After that, type in the password and connect Envy 7858 to the network wireless setup on 123.hp.com/setup 7858.
How do I connect my Envy Photo 7858 to a computer?
The next important step after connecting the Envy 7858 printer to the network is to connect it to the computer. HP Envy 7858 can connect to both Windows and MAC computers with the right drivers and software from 123.hp.com/envy7858. Here are the easy instructions to complete the connectivity setup between the Envy 7858 printer and the computer.
For a Wired Connection:
- All you need is the USB cable from the pack and the HP Envy 7858 USB drivers.
- Firstly, connect the USB cable between the computer and the Envy 7858 printer.
- After that, you can see the computer popping a screen for the USB drivers.
- Now, download the latest set of HP envy 7858 USB drivers from 123.hp.com/envy7858 and complete the USB setup.
For Wireless Connection:
Always connect the Envy 7858 printer to the wireless network before connecting it to the computer. On connecting the printer and the network, use the below steps to establish a secure wireless connection between the devices.
Windows computer: To connect the Windows and the Envy 7858 printer wireless, go to the Devices & Printers option under the Control Panel. Then, choose your printer name under the list of available devices.
MAC Computer: In case of a MAC computer, click the Apple icon to access the Systems & Preferences option. Then, go to the Devices menu to add your Envy Photo 7858 printer wireless to MAC
Should I choose a wired or a wireless connection?
Depending on your accessibility, you may choose either the USB connection or the wireless connection between the devices. The USB connection offers stable connectivity between the Envy 7858 and the devices. In the case of the wireless connection between the Envy 7858 printer and the devices, you can enjoy the flexibility and accessibility. Also, with the Wireless connection on, you can enable almost every mobility features of your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer.
Where to get a complete set of Envy 7858 driver?
The driver installation CD that comes in the pack usually has the basic set of drivers and software for Envy 7858. In case you are looking for the latest set of Envy Photo 7858 drivers and software, you can download it from the 123.hp.com/envy7858 driver download page. With the full feature Envy Photo 7858 drivers and software, you can enable the complete features of your printer. Also, you can download the latest and the compatible version of the HP Envy 7858 printer.
How to choose the compatible drivers for my HP 7858 printer?
Choose the right set of Envy Photo 7858 printer for your computer with the below checklist:
- Identify the OS version of your computer and check your printer compatibility setup from 123.hp.com/setup 7858,
- Know the features that you would like to enable on the HP Envy 7858 printer,
- Get the add-on software to enhance printer performance and maintenance.
Is it necessary to update the Envy 7858 drivers regularly?
HP generally releases a fix for the recurring bugs in every version of the updated drivers. You may choose to download the latest driver either from the 123.hp.com/envy7858 or through the automated apps. Now you can also update the HP Envy Photo 7858 driver along with the OS in a click. However, Apple Software Update no more supports driver update.
How to automatically update Envy 7858 drivers?
Now install the exclusive automated apps for updating the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer drivers. With these apps, you can check for the latest set of drivers available for your computer OS version on 123.hp.com/setup 7858. Also, you can enable the Windows Software Update to update the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer along with the Windows OS updates. However, this software update option is no longer available with Apple Software Update. For MAC devices. You may require to use the apps or the manual download option from 123.hp.com/envy7858.
How to reach our dedicated Envy7858 experts?
In case you feel stuck with any of the instructions on HP Envy Photo 7858 Setup, you can dial (844) 896-6313 to reach our Envy 7858 professionals. We assist you with the complete HP Envy Photo 7858 printer queries on printer setup, driver download, and more. Now complete the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer setup and enjoy the complete HP Envy 7858 features to the fullest!