123.hp.com/setup 7155 – HP Envy 7155 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/setup 7155 – HP Envy 7155
123.hp.com/setup 7155 offers a complete instruction manual for the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer setup. It also assists you through the process of:
What is in 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer box?
Usually, you get the new HP Envy 7155 printer in the box along with the basic printer accessories. Here is a checklist to know your Envy 7155 accessories from the box.
- New Envy Photo 7155 printer,
- HP Power Cable,
- Driver CD with basic Envy Photo 7155 Drivers,
- Compact USB Cord,
- Printer Setup and instructions manual.
123.hp.com/setup 7155 – Unbox the Printer
- Firstly, open the carton box and pull the new HP Envy 7155 printer from the box.
- Then, check the 7155 printer both on outer and inner parts to remove the packing materials.
- Then, connect the Envy Photo 7155 printer to the power socket and turn it on.
- After that, complete the printer preference settings with the touch display.
123.hp.com/setup 7155 – First Time Printer Setup
- Initially, get the complete instruction manual as in 123.hp.com/setup 7155.
- Now, insert the cartridges into the slots with the manual steps and load papers.
- Then, connect the Envy Photo 7155 printer to the network and the devices.
- After that, find the compatible HP Envy 7155 printer driver and software for your computer OS. Then, install it with the steps on the screen.
- For detailed instructions on HP Envy Photo 7155 first time printer setup as 123.hp.com/setup 7155, dial our toll-free number.
123.hp.com/setup 7155 – HP Envy 7155 Network Setup for Windows
You may choose either the wired or the wireless mode for connecting the HP Envy 7155 printer to the network. For the wired connection, choose between the USB and the LAN or Ethernet cable. However, for the USB setup, your home wifi router should support the USB connection.
HP Envy 7155 Wired Setup for Windows
- Firstly, take the USB cable and plug the one end to the Envy photo 7155 printer and the other end to the router.
- For non-USB routers, plugin the LAN cable to the printer.
- On a successful connection, you can see the network icon active on the envy 7155 display screen.
HP Envy 7155 Wireless setup for Windows
- To begin with, access the HP Photo 7155 touch screen and go to the Network Setup from 123.hp.com/setup 7155.
- Then, initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard under the Wireless Setup menu.
- After that, follow the setup wizard steps and wait for the wizard to show the nearby wireless networks.
- Now, choose your Wifi name and type the password for a successful connection.
123.hp.com/setup 7155 – HP Envy 7155 Network Setup for Mac
Once you connect the HP Envy Photo 7155 to the network, the next step is to connect it to the computer. Here, you can either the Windows or the MAC computer. Here are the steps to connect the HP 7155 and the computer, both wired and wireless.
HP Envy 7155 Wired Setup for Mac
- Firstly, take the USB cable from the printer package.
- Then, establish a secure connection between the computer and the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer.
- After that, the computer prompts for installing the compatible USB drivers.
- Follow the steps to download the Envy Photo 7155 driver and software online from 123.hp.com/envy7155.
HP Envy 7155 Wireless Setup for Mac
Before connecting the Envy Photo 7155 to the computer wireless, get the Wifi details and the HP Wireless software. Then, follow the Envy 7155 Wireless setup steps below to complete the process.
For Windows: Go to the Control Panel à Devices & Printers à Select your HP Envy 7155 printer name.
For MAC: Click on Apple icon à System & Preferences à Devices à Choose your Envy Photo 7155 name.
Should I choose a Wired or a Wireless connection?
You may choose either the wired or the wireless connection between the Envy 7155 printer and the devices depending on the accessibility. For home printers, we would recommend wireless connection as you may print from anywhere in the network.
While for large businesses or workplaces, the USB connection is the ideal mode.
Where to get Full Feature 123.hp.com/setup 7155 driver?
The Driver CD that comes in the pack with the Envy Photo 7155 in the box generally has outdated versions. Also, these drivers are the requirements for basic functioning of your HP Envy Photo 7155 printer. For enabling the complete HP Envy Photo 7155 features, you may download the drivers and software from the 123.hp.com/envy7155.
- On the driver download page, choose the driver version for your computer OS version.
- Then, download the file to the computer and initiate the installation wizard.
- After that, follow the set of instructions to complete the full feature driver installation process.
How to choose the Right drivers for 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer?
- Initially, know the operating system version of your computer – MAC or Windows.
- Then, know the existing version of your Envy Photo 7155 driver in case of a driver update.
After that, get the checklist of all the features that you would like to enable on our HP Envy Photo 7155 printer.
Is it necessary to update the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 drivers regularly?
It is highly recommended to update the Envy Photo 7155 printer driver and software frequently. For this, you may either use the automated apps or the online driver download page to get the latest set of HP Envy photo 7155 drivers and software. Also, you can now update the existing version to the compatible ones for your Windows and MAC.
How to automatically update 123.hp.com/setup 7155 drivers
HP offers a wide range of automated tools and apps to keep the Envy Photo 7155 driver and software updated regularly. However, you may require the latest version of these automated tools and apps to perform the automatic driver update. Also, you may choose to include the HP Envy Photo 7155 driver to the basic driver set to update it along with the computer OS versions. In the case of Windows, you can use the Windows updater, whereas, for MAC, the Apple Software Update does not support automatic driver update from 123.hp.com/setup 7155.
How to reach our dedicated Envy 7155 experts?
Looking for dedicated Envy Photo 7155 technicians to assist with your HP 7155 printer? Dial (844) 896-6313 now to reach our top technicians. We handhold you through the complete HP Envy photo 7155 printer issues and setup process. No more waiting in the queue; get your queries answered in less than a minute!