How To Setup HP Envy 4510?
How may we assist you with Envy 4510?
123.hp.com/setup 4510 has the complete set of instructions for the Envy 4510 printer setup. Here is a list of the few services we offer for your brand new HP Envy 4510 printer:
- Envy 4510 Initial first-time setup,
- Driver Download for Envy 4510,
- Latest Software installation for Envy 4510,
- Envy 4510 Network and Wireless Setup,
- HP Envy 4510 USB wired Setup.
What is in the new box?
HP offers the new Envy 4510 printer in the box along with the printer accessories. Here is the checklist for the Envy 4510 accessories.
- Brand new HP Envy 4510 printer,
- Power cord,
- Basic Setup Driver installation CD for Envy 4510,
- 3-meter long USB Cable,
- Printer Setup instruction manual.
How do I unbox the Envy 4510 printer?
- To begin with, open the outer carton box carefully.
- Then, grab the new Envy 4510 printer carefully and pull it out.
- After that, remove the packing material and the tape on the printer’s outer surface.
- Then access the cartridge door to remove the packing tapes and material.
- After that, connect the envy 4510 printer to the wall outlet and turn on your printer.
How do I complete the Envy 4510 first time setup?
Below are the easy steps for completing the HP Envy 4510 initial setup as in 123.hp.com/setup 4510.
- Firstly, complete the Preference settings on the printer touch panel.
- Then, set the desired values for the options like region, time, language, and date.
- After that, insert the cartridge into the right slots and load the papers to print the alignment page.
- Then, connect the printer to the network and the computer, either wired or wireless.
- After that, install the latest set of compatible Envy 4510 drivers and software for MAC or Windows.
- For further assistance on HP Envy 4510 as in 123.hp.com/setup 4510, reach us.
How do I connect my brand new Envy 4510 printer to the network?
Now you can connect the new HP Envy 4510 to the network either with the USB cable or the wireless wizard mode. Here are the simple steps to complete the HP Envy 4510 connectivity setup from 123.hp.com/setup 4510.
- For a wired connection between Envy 4510 and the network, use the USB cable that comes in the pack. Here, ensure that your home router has a USB port.
- In case the router does support a port for USB, use the LAN or Ethernet cable from the Envy 4510 to the router.
- Now, for the wireless mode of connection, access the printer touch panel and navigate to the Network Setup.
- Here, under the Wireless setup option, select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, the wizard runs a quick scan to get the nearby wireless networks.
- From the list of nearby available wireless networks, select your network name and type the password.
- On a successful connection, the Wifi light on the Envy 4510 panel blinks steadily.
- For further detailed instructions on Envy 4510 network connectivity setup, refer 123.hp.com/setup 4510.
How do I connect my Envy 4510 printer to Windows or MAC?
It is now easy to connect the Envy 4510 to the MAC or Windows wired or wireless. However, for either of the method, you may require the specific set of Driver and Software. You can now get this Envy 4510 USB driver and wireless software from the CD from the box or the driver download page 123.hp.com/envy4510.
To connect the MAC or the Windows to the Envy 4510 with a USB, here are the instructions.
- Initially, connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Now, the computer asks for installing the HP Envy 4510 driver and software.
- After that, run the CD on your computer and follow the steps on the Driver install wizard.
- Finally, complete the Envy 4510 USB Setup process.
To connect the Envy 4510 to the computer wireless, use these steps:
- For Windows computer, go to the Devices and printers under the Control Panel.
- Then, from the list of nearby wireless devices, choose your HP Envy 4510 printer name.
- For MAC Device, click on Systems and Preferences and then the Devices.
- Here, choose your Envy 4510 printer name for wireless connection with MAC computer.
Should I choose a wired or a wireless connection?
It is always better to connect Envy 4510 to a device or a network with a wired connection. The USB connection offers stability in the connection. Also, it enables an uninterrupted first-time setup process.
However, in the case of mobility, you can use the wireless method. It enables accessibility and also enables other web service features.
Where to get the Complete HP 4510 driver and software?
You can get the complete Envy 4510 printer driver and software from the Driver download page. Here are the easy instructions to download and install the latest set of Envy 4510 drivers and software from 123.hp.com/envy4510.
- Initially, establish a secure connection between the Envy 4510 printer and the computer.
- Then, visit the Driver download page and download the compatible drivers for Envy 4510.
- After that, initiate the installation wizard and follow the set of instructions for the driver installation. For any assistance on Envy 4510 full feature driver installation, refer 123.hp.com/setup 4510.
How to choose the right envy 4510 drivers for my computer?
You should consider two major factors to choose the right Envy 4510 drivers and software:
- The OS version of your computer – Windows or MAC,
- The printing need at your home or workplace.
Depending on these two, you may choose either the basic version of Envy 4510 drivers or the full feature drivers and software package.
Is it necessary to update the Envy 4510 drivers regularly?
It is important to update the Envy 4510 printer drivers and software very often. The regular update of printer drivers and software enhances the printer performance. It also fixes recurring bugs with the latest version updates. You can get the latest version of the Envy 4510 Drivers @ 123.hp.com/envy4510.
How to update the Envy 4510 drivers automatically?
You may update the HP Envy 4510 drivers and software manually or automatically. HP offers an exclusive app to check for regular driver and software updates whenever the printer is online. With the HP Smart app, you can update the HP printer drivers and software regularly.
Also, the Windows OS offers an HP driver update along with the OS software update. You can simply add the printer driver and software to the utility list. The Windows updates the printer drivers and software whenever there is an update.
NOTE: Apple Software Update no longer supports HP Envy 4510 driver update through the software update.
How to reach our dedicated Envy 4510 experts?
Our HP Envy 4510 specialists are available round the clock on the phone and chat. For immediate assistance, call our number 1-844-687-6686. Our experts guide through the easy instructions to fix the issue or complete the setup process. You may also choose to chat through the chatbox. We usually answer your query in less than a minute. Try now!