How To Setup HP Deskjet 2540?
How may we help you with HP Deskjet 2540 Setup?
123.hp.com/setup 2540 is a complete instruction guide with the set of instructions for the HP Deskjet 2540 setup. With these guides, you can complete the below process on the HP Deskjet 2540 printer:
- Complete HP Deskjet 2540 Printer Setup,
- Latest HP Deskjet 2540 driver and software,
- Wired or wireless network Setup,
- HP Deskjet 2540 USB Setup,
- Wireless Wifi setup for DJ2540.
What do I get in the box with the Deskjet 2540 printer?
Here is a quick checklist on what you get in the printer box on purchase.
- A brand new HP Deskjet 2540 printer,
- Set of default standard cartridges,
- Power cord and a USB cable,
- Driver CD for the first time printer setup
How to initiate the HP Deskjet 2540 initial printer setup?
- Firstly, take the printer out of the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Then, remove all the plastic tapes and the foams from the DJ 2540 printer.
- After that, plug the power cable from the HP Deskjet 2540 printer to the wall outlet.
- Finally, power up the DJ2540 and proceed with the connectivity setup.
How to complete the HP Deskjet 2540 printer setup?
- After the DJ2540 hardware setup, proceed to the connectivity setup.
- Here, connect the HP Deskjet 2540 printer and the network with a LAN cable.
- Also, use the USB cable to connect the Deskjet 2540 printer and the computer.
- Finally, install the HP Deskjet 2540 driver and software and complete the first time initial setup process.
How can I establish a secure network connection with DJ2540?
For the first time setup, we recommend the LAN/Ethernet mode of connection for a stable network. However, you may choose either the LAN or the Wireless mode.
Deskjet 2540 LAN network Setup:
- Firstly, establish a secure connection between the Deskjet 2540 printer and the home router.
- Then, check the connectivity light on the Deskjet 2540 printer.
Deskjet 2540 Wifi Network Setup:
- To begin with, check if the Wifi icon is blinking on the printer panel.
- Then, install the HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless software to your computer.
- Now, follow the instructions to connect the printer to the network wireless.
- Here, you may use the HP Auto Connect option or the USB temporary connection mode.
- On the Wireless Auto Connect option, you may require to enter the Wifi details on the initial setup. After that, the Deskjet 2540 connects to the home network whenever turned on.
Can I connect the HP Deskjet 2540 printer to a computer wired or wireless?
You can use the USB cable or the Wifi mode to connect the HP Deskjet 2540 to a Windows or MAC. Here are the complete instructions to establish a secure connection.
HP Deskjet 2540 USB Setup with a computer:
- Firstly, connect the USB cable from the Deskjet 2540 printer to the Windows or MAC computer.
- Then, install the HP DJ2540 USB driver with the CD or 123.hp.com/setup 2540.
HP Deskjet 2540 Wifi Setup with a computer:
To begin with, the HP Deskjet 2540 Wifi Setup for Windows or MAC, get the latest HP DJ2540 Wireless drivers. You can now download and then install the latest version from 123.hp.com/setup 2540.
- On your Windows computer, click on your HP Deskjet 2540 printer name under Devices and printers.
- Similar to Windows, click on your DJ2540 printer name under the Devices option on your MAC.
How to connect Deskjet 2540 – Wired or Wireless
As HP Deskjet 2540 is a home printer, you can use the wired USB set up as the default connectivity mode. However, you may switch to the wireless mode in the future if needed.
How to get the Full Feature drivers for Deskjet 2540 printer?
You can download the HP Deskjet 2540 full feature driver for Windows and MAC from the driver page 123.hp.com/setup 2540 or 123.hp.com/dj2540 in a click.
How to get the compatible HP Deskjet 2540 drivers
Depending on your computer OS version and the existing HP Deskjet 2540 driver version, you may choose the compatible version of HP Deskjet 2540 from 123.hp.com/dj2540.
Why update the HP Deskjet 2540 drivers often?
You should update the HP Deskjet 2540 drivers often to better the printer performance in the long run. Also, you can prevent the recurring error bugs with the updated drivers.
How to update the existing HP Deskjet 2540 Drivers Automatically
You can use the apps from HP exclusively for the Windows and MAC OS version to update the HP Deskjet 2540 drivers automatically. In case you are a Windows user and do not have the HP apps, you can update the HP Deskjet 2540 printer drivers along with the OS. Simply add your HP Printer Driver to the Automatic Driver update list. So, whenever there is an OS update, it also updates the HP Deskjet 2540 printer drivers.
How to reach our dedicated DJ2540 experts?
Now connect with the experts for a dedicated HP Deskjet 2540 printer solutions. You can reach our experts through the call or chat for immediate help. Also, we provide solutions for HP Deskjet 2540 Setup, driver install, network setup, and Wifi Setup. In case you are stuck with any of the HP Deskjet 2540 printer setup process, reach our experts for quick assistance!