123.hp.com Printer Setup
The process begins with unboxing, power connection, and ends with cartridge install and driver installation. For more detailed instructions, refer to the steps available on 123.hp.com/setup. Our technical team is here to guide you through manual printer setup steps. Call our toll-free number to avail the overall support for your Printer.
How To Setup and Install HP Printer
Start the printer setup once you unpack your HP printer. You can now find the instructions that guide you through the HP printer setup.
Unboxing and power connection:
- To begin with, clear the packaging stickers and stuff on the printer box.
- Then, open the box and reveal your Printer.
- Next, remove the plastic cover that covers the printer control panel.
- Now, choose a direct power outlet for connecting your Printer.
- Then, unpack the original power cord and connect it between your Printer and wall outlet.
- Finally, turn on your HP Printer and go through the instructions in 123.hp.com/setup.
Loading papers and cartridges:
- Firstly, pull the paper tray and feed papers in.
- Note: Refer to your printer manual to find the supporting media type.
- Now, stack a bunch of papers to insert into the paper tray.
- Then, open the carriage door and install the cartridges in the slots.
- Lastly, close the carriage and print the alignment page.
HP Envy Printer Setup
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install HP printer without CD on windows 10?
Firstly, find the HP installation CD in the printer box. Then, unpack it and turn on your Windows 10 computer. Next, open the CD tray to load the driver CD. After that, the installer automatically runs the software from the CD. Finally, follow the installer instructions to complete the printer setup.
Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup
The Printer not found error may occur due to a connection issue. To begin with, reset your printing system that may clear all the possible connection errors. After that, remove the existing printer driver with the Uninstall option. Next, reinstall the new HP printer drivers and software. If you still have an issue with your Printer, connect with us.
Can I Get Another Installation CD for My HP Printer?
Yes, you can order and get a replacement CD from the manufacturer. However, the installation CD comes only with a basic driver. So it is a better choice to download the latest version from the website. Firstly, go to the driver page and choose the printer model. After that, download the compatible HP printer drivers.
How to Uninstall the HP driver and software
Initially, switch off your HP Deskjet printer and disconnect all the cables from the Printer. Now, from the computer, choose the Start button and go to All Programs. After that, click on the HP folder and select your HP printer. Finally, click the Uninstall option and follow the on-screen instructions.