123 HP Photosmart d100 Driver Install
HP Photosmart d100 Printer Setup and Installation Instructions :
- HP Photosmart d100 First time printer setup
- HP Photosmart d100 Driver Installation
- HP Photosmart d100 Ink Cartridge Install
- HP Photosmart d100 Wireless Setup
- HP Photosmart d100 Network Driver setup
Driver Setup for Windows
To enjoy and experience the complete outspread features on your HP Photosmart d100 printer, you’ll have to install the driver software on your windows computer.
Driver Setup for MAC
On installing the right driver software for your HP Photosmart d100 printer, you can use and enjoy multiple additional features enabled along on your printer.
123 HP Photosmart d100 Driver Installation for Windows :
To install the driver software for your HP Photosmart d100 printer on your Windows computer, do follow the below given procedure:
- Once after the completion of the initial setups and connections, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup d100 and select the printer model as HP Photosmart d100 printer.
- After you choose the printer model, the web page will display before you the list of available driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer carry out the tasks well.
- Download a fitting software package that would support all the features you want for on your HP printer.
- After the software file is downloaded, entrench the software file on your Windows computer.
- Follow as directed on screen and when it prompts you to select the connection type for your HP Photosmart d100 printer to connect with the network, sort out the option, USB cable connection and connect when prompted.
- Now, check if your HP printer name is quoted on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Photosmart d100 Driver Installation for MAC:
To install the driver software for your HP Photosmart d100 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps explained below:
- After the HP Photosmart d100 printer is configured according to the initial specifications and the conditions, open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup d100 and pick out HP Photosmart d100 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will display a list of driver software that supports all the features for the HP Photosmart d100 printer.
- Choose a suitable software package that would fit your printer model and download it.
- Once the browser concludes the download, install the driver software on your MAC computer.
- Go along as directed on the screen and when it prompts you to choose the connection type, select USB cable connection.
- Then, adhere your HP Photosmart d100 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to connect the USB cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your HP Photosmart d100 printer is present on that list.