HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer is best-suited for office works. It allows you to perform all-in-one actions like printing, scanning, copying and faxing. The best part here is that you can print either on a plain sheet or on a tri-fold brochure. Our technical experts are here to assist you with the initial hp 8710 setup process. For more information, refer 123.hp.com/setup 8710
Basic setup of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer:
- The Basic setup process begins from unpacking your HP Printer. It is successful only if your printer prints right.
- There are a few tricks and tips for a hassle-free setup process. Our professionals are here to assist you with the setup and installation process.
- To begin with, unbox your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer from the packing and plug it to the direct power supply.
- Install the ink cartridges into the slots accordingly. We are here to assist you with the cartridge installation or replacement process.
- You can also follow the steps on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 manual for ink cartridge installation.
- Then load papers into the input tray and try printing the alignment paper.
Driver Installation for HP OfficeJet Pro 8710:
- Driver Download is important for the proper functioning of your HP 8710 Printer.
- Our professionals are here to assist you with HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver download. You can get the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 drivers from the link 123.hp.com/ojpro8710.
- Be whatever OS for your computer, the driver installation process remains the same.
- Get the driver download file from the direct link.
- Next, run the AutoRun.exe file.
- You can see a set of instructions on the wizard which will guide you through the driver installation.
- Now, the wizard will give 2 options to get the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 software.
- You can choose either the basic set of software and driver or the complete set of drivers for your printer.
- Finally reboot your system for refreshing the software settings.
123.hp.com Printers - Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Connectivity Setup:
- You can now connect your HP OJ Pro 8710 printer with the network either wired or wireless.
- The Wired connection is the classic mode of network connectivity.
- Now connect the printer to your router with a LAN or a USB cable.
- This is one of the secure modes of connectivity.
- To connect HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 to WiFi, you can use either Network SSID, password or the WPS pin.
- On your printer control panel, go to the connection option.
- Then, select the Wireless connection to initiate the wireless setup.
- The wizard will prompt for the network SSID and password midway. Key-in the network SSID and Password for establishing a network.
- For WPS setup, select the WPS option instead of Wireless connection. WPS is the best option to connect the printer to the network on a click without any password for your network.
- Your router should have the WPS key for this type of connection. Also, you should push the WPS button on your hp officejet pro 8710 printer and the router simultaneously.
Basic Web Services Setup:
- After getting the complete set of drivers, you can enable different web services. You can activate these with easy steps. Ensure you connect the printer wirelessly to the network.
- On your printer control panel, go to the web services option.
- Here you can enable the services that you need on a single click.
- The Web Services that are available with HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 are:
- HP ePrint – Print by emailing the file to your printer
- HP Airprint – Print from your iOS devices
- HP Mopria Print – Print from Android phone
- HP Google Cloud print – Print straight from Google Cloud or Drive.
- These Mobility Features help in connecting and printing with your printer from anywhere.
- Now, enable the mobility features with the setup wizards on your Printer Panel.
- Expert tips for setting up your HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer right the first time:
- Setup your HP OJ Pro 8710 Printer right with expert tips and advice.
- Make sure you have connected your printer and computer with a USB cable for the first setup process.
- Get the complete set of updated drivers from the direct link hp.com/ojpro8710.
- To maintain a stable connection between your printer and the router, connect it with a USB cable.
- Push the WPS button within 2 minutes on both your hp officejet pro 8710 printer and router.
- If you face any issue during the setup process, give us a call and we will fix it for you.