HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6978 is one of the best models for your large scale business purpose. You can now set up your HP OJ Pro 6978 printer with expert assistance. We are here to guide you through the complete setup process with driver installation. Our experts will assist you to get the latest driver and software from the direct link 123.hp.com/ojpro6978.
Setup and Install HP Officejet Pro 6978 Setup
- To begin with, the setup process, unpack your printer and connect it to the direct power supply.
- Next, turn your printer on and install the ink cartridges as per the guidelines.
- You can use the guidelines for cartridge installation on 123.hp.com/ojpro6978. Call our experts immediately if you need have any HP Officejet Pro 6978 Troubleshooting.
- Load papers into the input tray as you may need to print the alignment sheet post installation.
- Then, connect your printer to a stable network either wired or wireless. We strongly recommend you to connect the printer wired for the initial setup process.
- Finally, install the required set of drivers from the link 123.hp.com/setup 6978.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver
Download Updated Printer Driver for Officejet Pro6978
- HP offers different modes for HP Officejet Pro 6978 Drivers
- One such option is to update the driver along with your computer software.
- If you are using Windows computer, you can update the driver along with the Windows update. Connect with our experts to know the process for such an update.
- In case you are installing the drivers from the direct link, get the drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 6978.
- Run the .exe file and install the complete set of drivers for your HP Ojpro 6978 driver.
Install the right set of drivers with help of the Wizard
- Install the AutoRun.exe file from the link 123.hp.com/ojpro6978.
- Then run the .exe file and then follow the set of instructions on the wizard screen.
- In the middle of the setup process, the wizard will prompt for download option. You can choose either the entire set of drivers or the basic set of drivers.
- If you face any issue with the installation, we are here to assist you with driver installation.
- Finally, reboot your HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wireless Setup printer and Computer.
- This will refresh the driver settings. Also, change it compatible with the hp officejet pro 6978 download.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Software Installations
Step 1: Reconnecting HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Setup
- For basic troubleshooting and diagnosis process, HP offers HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- You can download it along with the drivers from the direct link 123.hp.com/setup 6978.
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and initiate the diagnosis process.
- The tool will diagnose the HP Officejet Pro 6978 USB Setup issue and traces for basic fixes.
- Then, it will also provide the basic solution for the error. If the error still persists, call our experts for resolving the connectivity issue.
Step 2: HP Officejet Pro Software 6978 uninstallation
- Another way to fix the issue is to uninstall the complete set of HP printer software.
- To begin with, the uninstall process, open the Control Panel on your computer.
- Here, go to uninstall a program and then select the HP Officejet Pro 6978 software name.
- Now the uninstall wizard will pop up and it will guide you through the process.
- Follow the set of instructions on the screen to uninstall HP related drivers.
- Reboot your system and printer
Step 3: Reinstalling the HP Officejet pro 6978 software
- Once the printer and computer are back on, connect your printer to the system with a USB cable.
- Next, reinstall the printer driver and software for proper functioning.
- Visit the direct link 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 for the latest drivers and software.
- Get the latest drivers and software from the link.
- Follow the instructions on the wizard screen and complete the installation process.
- Ensure you always go for the complete set of printer drivers and software for your printer.
Step 4: Rebooting your HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Printer Setup:
- It is essential to restart your computer post the installation. This will help you in getting the latest settings for your HP printer.
- Restart your computer and wait for it to turn on.
- Try connecting your 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer to your computer either wired or, wireless.
- Try printing the alignment page to check if it is working fine.
- If you still face any issue, contact our experts for advanced troubleshooting steps.