HP Laserjet p4515x Wifi Setup
Learn how to connect your HP Laserjet p4515x printer to a wifi network so that you can use the HP Laserjet p4515x wireless features. There are multiple ways in which a printer can be connected to a wifi connection. Follow the instructions in the link below to finish setting up the HP Laserjet p4515x printer on wifi using WPS setup. Or, you can contact our professional team for hand-held guidance to connect the printer to the wireless network.
Setup HP Laserjet p4515x Wi-Fi Direct and Wireless Direct
- Ensure the HP Laserjet p4515x printer is placed on a flat surface to avoid further issues.
- Place the HP Laserjet p4515x printer near the wireless connection for the printer to connect to the wireless connection quickly.
- Use the HP Laserjet p4515x wireless direct and the Wifi direct option that can be located on the control panel.
- Once the options have been chosen, enter the WPA2 password in the designated area when prompted by the printer.
- Make sure that the wifi direct used the WPA2 passphrase in the settings.
- As the final step, move over to the wireless connection and add the HP Laserjet p4515x printer to the list.
HP Laserjet p4515x Wired Network Setup
- The final step of the installation process is the connection of the printer to the wireless connection.
- The HP Laserjet p4515x driver installation process will lead to the connectivity of the HP Laserjet p4515x to a network.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to ensure the HP Laserjet p4515x driver is installed accurately.
- When the installation wizard prompts a connection, choose between a wireless connection or the USB option.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to connect.
- If you opt to use the USB connectivity, then ensure there is a proper functioning USB cable.
- For the wireless connection, choose the desired wifi and enter the password in the designated area.
- For USB connectivity, connect the USB cable when prompted by the installation wizard and complete the process.
- Click Finish at the end of the installation process after the connection between the printer and the wireless connection is established.
HP Laserjet p4515x Wi-Fi Protected Network Setup
- The HP Laserjet p4515x printer can be connected to a wireless connection using the wifi-protected network setup.
- In this way, the connection between the printer and the wireless connection can be established securely.
- For this, the printer will have to be connected to the wireless connection using the HP Laserjet p4515x WPS Pin method.
- Two methods can be used for the printer to connect. They are the WPS push button and the WPS pin method.
- These methods of connectivity do not require a password to be available.
- The WPS method can be used in the absence of wireless networks credentials.
How to Change HP Laserjet p4515x Wifi Network Settings
Network Setting for HP Laserjet p4515x Wifi Setup
- Before making any changes make sure there is a strong network connection for the printer to connect.
- If there is an available device, then the printer should be connected to the same wireless connection.
- Move over to the printer and choose the wireless setting.
- Scroll over to the wireless setting option and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- On choosing this, a list of wireless connections will be made available for the printer to connect to.
- Enter the details of the wireless connection and click OK to confirm the connection.
- Following this, the printer will now be connected to the wireless network.
How to Change the IP for HP Laserjet p4515x
- Changes can be made to the IP address by accessing the Settings option on the devices.
- Click the adapter settings and right-click on the local area connection. Click Properties.
- Once the checks have been completed, clock the internet protocol option.
- Select the IP address option and enter the desired IP address.
- Once the changes have been made, close the local area connection.
HP Laserjet p4515x Troubleshooting – FAQ
How do I print from a mobile device with HP wireless direct?
To be able to print from a mobile device, the HP wireless direct has to be downloaded and installed on the smart device. Followed by which, the HP wireless direct should be set up and be connected to the HP Laserjet p4515x printer.
What is the difference between ‘HP wireless direct’ and ‘Wi-Fi Direct’?
Using the wireless direct, you will be able to connect multiple devices at the same time using the same access point as the connection. Alternatively, the HP Laserjet p4515x wifi direct will allow only the printer and the wireless connection to stay connected without any other device.
How do I print from a computer with wireless direct?
Click the wireless direct option. This will allow the printer to be connected to the device. Ensure the connections are set up so the printer will be connected to a network connection.
Can I use HP wireless direct if my printer connects to my computer with a USB cable?
You will be able to connect using the HP wireless direct even when the printer is connected to the device using a USB cable.