How to Setup HP Envy 6055 ?
Follow few more steps to complete the printer setup.
HP Envy 6055 Printer Setup
Constructing your HP Envy printer is really simple. As a first move, you need to find and install the necessary driver from 123.hp.com/envy6055. Make use of the following steps to complete the initial setup.
Step 1: Unboxing the HP Envy 6055 Printer
- Clear the sealing tapes and covers on the printer hp envy 6055 setup box.
- Keep it over a clean space after removing the printer from the box.
- Split all the accessories from the package.
- Unseal the printer control panel and open the access door.
- Remove the packaging material from the access door and close it. Cross-check the performed steps with the 123.hp.com/setup 6055.
Step 2: Configuring the HP Envy 6055 Printer to the Computer
- Follow the below steps for connecting the printer to the power source.
- Take the power cable. Connect the ends to the printer and wall outlet.
- Switch on the hp envy 6055 printer to proceed with changing the settings.
- Then, select the language and country on the printer control panel.
- Save the changes by clicking yes. Anytime, you can set the date and time.
Step 3: Completing the Printer Setup by Stacking paper
- Choose a bunch of plain letter sheet for placing in the input tray.
- Extend the tray to fill the paper tray. Mount papers and adjust the paper guides to the ends.
- Check the papers for bend and damage. It could avoid paper jam.
- And also, remember that you need to align the papers before you mount. In the 123.hp.com/setup 6055, guidelines for paper stacking.
Step 4: Installing the Ink Cartridges
- Peel off the plastic strip covering on the ink cartridge. After removing, hold it on the cartridge slot.
- Put the cartridge inside the carriage and push it inside. Fix it firmly and close the lid.
- Insert the black cartridge in the right slot and color cartridge in the left slot.
- Secure the slots after completing insertion.
Wireless Network Setup for HP Envy 6055 Printer
Complete your printing tasks with flexibility using the Wireless Connection. You can apply the method for both Windows and Mac devices. For that, you should have access to the local network. The selected local network should have the password to connect. From the 123.hp.com/setup 6055, you can download the driver.
Step 1: Network Requirements
- As we know, network connection requires name, password, wireless connected computer, and internet. For wireless connection steps, refer 123.hp.com/envy6055.
- Before proceeding, make sure 123 hp setup 6055 printer is active. The computer should have a broadband connection.
- Collect all the network installation requirements and move to the next step.
- If one of the requirements fails, then there is no guarantee for network connection.
Step 2: Connecting Envy 6055 Printer to Wireless Network
- Switch on the computer and check the network icon on it.
- After making sure the proper internet connection, turn on the printer.
- Gently, hit the Wireless icon on the control panel. As a result, you will get the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Select it and fly through the on-screen prompts. With that, finish the hp envy 6055 wireless setup.
Step 3: Downloading driver for Envy 6055
- Extract the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup envy6055. Once you reach the site, follow the below guidelines.
- Switch on the computer and remove all the connected USB cables.
- Jot down the printer model and enter it in the search box.
- Click on enter to retrieve the printer drivers for your printer. The featured driver is HP Easy Start Setup Driver.
- Using the on-screen instructions, download the driver for maximum functionalities.
HP Envy 6055 Printing with Mac
- Are you ready to get the lavish printouts? Go through the steps given here for printing with the Mac device.
- For good print output, modify the settings. You can change the settings for font size and text style.
- Once modification completed, move to the location of the file.
- Discover the list of the menu and choose the correct printer from the list.
HP Envy 6055 Printing with Windows
- The main purpose of setting up the printer is to start printing. The section will explain the steps for printing with Windows device.
- Be it any version of Windows device. You can print your favorite documents.
- Go to the print window and change the Print Settings. Choose the preferred font, layout, text size, and appearance settings as you need.
- From the preferred App, select the file and modify the print settings.After changing, click ok and select Print option.
Scanning the document with the HP Envy 6055 printer
- Fix the printed side on the scanner glass. You need to keep it in the right corner.
- The scanning details are available in the 123.hp.com/envy6055. The hp envy 6055 scanning is possible when you follow these instructions.
- Hit the Scan option and save it in the specific format. The supported file format types are PDF, OCR, and JPEG.