HP Deskjet 2652 Setup
Complete the HP deskjet 2652 setup and install the printer software. The download steps for hp deskjet 2652 driver download. You can refer to the steps in the 123.hp.com/dj2652.
Remove the HP Deskjet 2652 printer from the package
- Initially, you should unwrap the printer parcel. The printer box will have stickers and tapes for protection. Clear off everything and keep it aside. Then, choose a smooth place for placing the printer.
- Throw away the printer box and arrange hp deskjet 2652 printer on the smooth surface.Inside the box, you can find the ink cartridges, power cord, and USB cable. Before disposing of the package, make sure you have removed the entire parts.
Ink Cartridge Installation on HP Deskjet 2652 printer
- The shipment box will have the ink cartridge for installation. Now, you should install the correct cartridge in the slots.
- Let the carriage settle in the center of the printer. Once the printer is idle, insert the ink cartridges.
- In order to remove the cartridge, open it. Without touching the copper contact, clear the orange tab.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the respective slots. Close the cartridge access door properly to prevent the error.
HP Deskjet 2652 Printer power cord connection
- The power connection is necessary to continue with the working. Isolate your printer power cord and keep it handy.
- Find the ports and plug the power cord accordingly. To make it hassle-free, keep the printer table near the power outlet.
- One end should connect to the printer’s rear. Then, connect the other end to the wall outlet.
- Once connected, turn on the printer and see if the printer light glows. If you struggle here, read the steps in the 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
Loading paper on HP Deskjet 2652
- Loading the paper is the follow-up step after ink cartridge installation. Select a pile of plain white paper.
- Continue with the steps in the 123.hp.com/dj2652. Raise the input tray of the printer.
- Then, make sure that the paper width guide slide to the left side.
- Next, in the main tray, load paper. You need to insert until it stops the paper edge.
- Finish the paper loading by closing the input tray. If you face any HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting call our expert team.
HP Deskjet 2652 Driver
- Obtain a successful setup with the HP deskjet 2652 Driver download. You can check the 123.hp.com/dj2652 for more information.
- You can access the HP Deskjet 2652 driver in the 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
- The printer driver for Windows 10 and Windows 8 is cost-effective.
- The compatible driver for Windows 8.1 is also there in the driver section.
- Run the file using the installation wizard. Link the cable when asked to connect.
Driver Installation with CD/DVD for HP Deskjet 2652
- The selected computer should shave the CD driver for installing the driver.
- If CD is available with the printer package, use it for installation.
- HP Deskjet 2652 drivers are in the CD that you need to import on the computer.
- The HP Deskjet 2652 Manual assists you to know the hp deskjet 2652 setup.
- Insert the CD and wait until it recognizes. Attach the HP Deskjet 2652 USB Setup cable to the device if prompted.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
- HP deskjet 3652 wireless setup is a cakewalk for any user if you follow our expert advice.
- The available modes for connecting the device is wireless or wired setup.
- Start the wireless connection with the help of the steps in the 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
- Touch the wireless icon on the control panels and go to the Settings.
- Continue with the setup using the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- With the wireless connection, move to the HP printer software download
HP Deskjet 2652 AirPrint Setup
For any Apple device, you can avail the Apple AirPrint service. To use this service, there is no need for additional service.
HP Deskjet 2652 Web Services Setup
- Check if the printer has an internet connection to setup the Web Services. To turn on the printer wireless connection, follow the instructions given here.
- Open the Embedded Web Server, which is the initial setup.
- Once you open the Embedded Web Server, hit the Web Services option. Hit Setup option and continue with the Web Services Settings.
- Install the available recent updates and do it so if instructed.
- To do so, follow the instructions in the 123.hp.com/dj2652.