HP Officejet 8702 Wireless Printer Setup
The HP OfficeJet 8702 printer is an all-in-one printer that comes with all the printer features that are needed. Once the printer is set up it can be used without any hindrance. The instructions to connect the HP OfficeJet 8702 wps pin setup printer are mentioned below. Continue with the steps or contact us for further assistance in setting up the HP OfficeJet 8702 printer.
Steps to Setup Officejet 8702 Wi-Fi Direct and Wireless Direct
- Before initiating the printer connection process, it is important to note that the printer should be placed on a flat surface.
- To connect the HP OfficeJet 8702 printer using the wifi direct and the wireless direct, it can be done using the printer’s control panel.
- Make sure there is a wireless connection. This wireless connection should be active and available for the connection to take place.
Steps to Setup Officejet 8702 Wired Network Printer
- The HP OfficeJet 8702 printer can be connected using a wireless connection.
- If you wish to connect the printer with other means, use the USB cable option.
- For this, there should be an active wireless connection that the printer can connect to.
- The device should be connected to a network connection.
- Following this, use a USB cable to connect the printer and the device.
- When the cable is connected, the device indicates a connection.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
- Take a test printer to ensure the wireless connection is active.
Steps to Print from oj8702 through Wi-Fi Network
- Turn on the printer and check the status of the printer.
- To be able to print using the wireless connection, the printer should already be connected to the wireless connection.
- Choose the file that should be printed and complete the print settings.
- A list of available printers will show up on the list.
- Locate the HP OfficeJet 8702 printer and choose it.
- The printer should already be connected to the device.
- Choose the HP OfficeJet 8702 printer and click print.
- With this, the print can be made using a wireless connection (WPS Pin Setup).
Steps to change Officejet 8702 network settings
Steps To change IP Settings for Officejet 8702
- Move over to the device and double-click the printer icon.
- This will open the Printer Assistant and the changes can be made.
- Choose the Utility option from the main menu.
- Select the option that indicates Update IP address.
- Select Update HP Software with the printer IP address when it is indicated.
- Enter the desired IP address in the area that is indicated.
- Click Test and Save the changes that have been made.
Steps To Print Network Settings for Officejet 8702
- Power up the HP OfficeJet 8702 printer.
- Move over to the printer’s control panel and choose Network Settings.
- Scroll further down to the options and select the option “Print Network.”
- On choosing this, the printer will instantly print out the Network details.
- Utilize the details of the HP OfficeJet 8702 connection from the list.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print from a mobile device with HP Officejet 8702 wireless direct?
To be able to print directly from a smartphone, the HP Smart app can be downloaded on the device. Download the HP Smart App and install it on the device. Connect the printer and the device and complete the connection. Print directly using the smartphone.
What is the difference between ‘HP Officejet 8702 wireless direct’ and ‘Wi-Fi Direct’?
The wireless first allows many devices at the same time to be connected to the same access point. Wifi direct, on the other hand, will only allow communication with two devices and nothing more.
How do I print from a computer with hp Officejet 8702 wireless direct?
Click the wireless direct option from the device that is connected to the printer and make necessary changes as prompted by the printer.
Can I use HP Officejet 8702 wireless direct if my printer connects to my computer with a USB cable?
The printer can be directly connected to a wireless connection. The device should be connected to a connection. With this, the printer can be connected to the device using the USB connection option.